been a while

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemp

did a ceiling today for a joiner mate (first since i stopped doing it full time) it stayed wet ages was getting bored lol went to shop bloody thing flash dried on me gutted got redo it after work tomorrow night now remember now why i packed up lol

did a ceiling today for a joiner mate (first since i stopped doing it full time) it stayed wet ages was getting bored lol went to shop bloody thing flash dried on me gutted got redo it after work tomorrow night now remember now why i packed up lol

Trade fade................................:RpS_wink:.......................how's the warehouse job going @kemp?

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel for you, but why would you nip out mid set with nobody looking after it?

To be fair I've done that before when the shop is literally round the corner and I know for sure the wall isn't going anywhere e.g., last wall of the day in winter, house is empty and cold etc

not once have i gone to shops with a hit on,, i used to work with one spread and he was always doing it, leaving me to trowel mine and his work up,, needless to say i did not work with him for long

I'd leave the room maybe have brew etc but I wouldn't leave the house even in winter ....

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

i have seen sirapite flash set when there was no board finish in the mix, but i have never seen multi finish flash set. how far away was the shop ?

Working today with my mate today he's a tiler and bathroom.fitter.. lucky git I'm spinning plates trying to keep.ahead of the gauge And he goes.off for a walk when it suits.. no sweat on tiling . Can stop when ever and wherever you want

Working today with my mate today he's a tiler and bathroom.fitter.. lucky git I'm spinning plates trying to keep.ahead of the gauge And he goes.off for a walk when it suits.. no sweat on tiling . Can stop when ever and wherever you want

As with most other trades but that's why we're so highly thought of.

Trade fade................................:RpS_wink:.......................how's the warehouse job going @kemp?
its going ok thanks mate i still doing the odd wall here and there my wrists dont hurt as much now and theres loads of top notch eye candy in the wearhouse there sending me to scotland for a few weeks to help out at the place there

i have seen sirapite flash set when there was no board finish in the mix, but i have never seen multi finish flash set. how far away was the shop ?
like just 2 min away the ceiling was hanging for ages was gone five min max not the first time its happened lol and iv was in the game long enough to know when to leave it and when to stay just one of them things sorted out after work the next day no probs customer well happy thats all that matters

Wtf ? If it looked fine when u left it and u were only 5 mins and it had been troweled up something doesnt add up ?
id only given it one trowel cos it were wet through i used the stuff that was already on the job think it were dodgy gear

Was it a corner shop or one of them tesco local thingies ?
reason I ask is cos I went clothes shopping in Lakeside once and the same thing happened :RpS_cursing:

I'd leave the room maybe have brew etc but I wouldn't leave the house even in winter ....

I've not been caught out yet, but if I am I promise to admit it fully on here and take the **** storm :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.