Becoming a Plasterer at 40

I did a six week course and charged top brass from the day I finished it, infact i had jobs booked before i even started it ready...heading on 10 years ago now and absolutely raking it in during boom time...did six weeks in domestic electrics too...f**k everyone else go with your gut...everyone on here told me I was a soft c**t too

I did a six week course and charged top brass from the day I finished it, infact i had jobs booked before i even started it ready...heading on 10 years ago now and absolutely raking it in during boom time...did six weeks in domestic electrics too...f**k everyone else go with your gut...everyone on here told me I was a soft c**t too
Mate you can't board window walls ffs properly.ud last 1 hour on a site

Fair play to you, but that was 10 years ago and you did a 6 week intensive course - the OP is reluctantly thinking he might, just might, pay for a 1 week course then try to get free training by bothering a skilled guy who he is seeking to take future work from.

But don't come out with drivel saying best way is overhanging reveals then cutting bk to suit
Mate you've got me wrong...I couldn't give a shite what the right way is...I don't care in the slightest...I'll do it my way and you do it yours...keep slugging away lad on site for shite £ per m and make sure to remind me how good you are occasionally

Mate you've got me wrong...I couldn't give a shite what the right way is...I don't care in the slightest...I'll do it my way and you do it yours...keep slugging away lad on site for shite £ per m and make sure to remind me how good you are occasionally
Who said I work on site now? Who said I earn shite money? I called you out as you said u did a course and now ur s**t hot and uve earned shitloads blah blah then come out with that way of doing it

Who said I work on site now? Who said I earn shite money? I called you out as you said u did a course and now ur s**t hot and uve earned shitloads blah blah then come out with that way of doing it
Calm down studknit...I don't care how you do things, what you earn or where you work...and you also called me out apparently which I also don't care about. You make your money and I'll make mine...peace brother

Calm down studknit...I don't care how you do things, what you earn or where you work...and you also called me out apparently which I also don't care about. You make your money and I'll make mine...peace brother
girl GIF

Peace bro.wires crossed here.i don't care what u earn.u brought money into it not me? I said about site nothing about money.you nought money side up.i told you that your doing it wrong which you are

Peace bro.wires crossed here.i don't care what u earn.u brought money into it not me? I said about site nothing about money.you nought money side up.i told you that your doing it wrong which you are
Wrong because you say it is? Your brought site up, I was commenting that site is s**t money (which it is)

Wrong because you say it is? Your brought site up, I was commenting that site is s**t money (which it is)
There are right ways of doing things and there are wrong ways. This is not about opinion, there are industry standards and methods laid out if people bother to look.

There are right ways of doing things and there are wrong ways. This is not about opinion, there are industry standards and methods laid out if people bother to look.
That's the point though...I don't care, I do it how's easiest for me and so it looks fine....I would never bother to look if that helps as I wouldn't be bothered what the answer was

If you're trimming your revels back afterwards, how are you holding a rule across the wall/window? Genuine question.
If your trimming them back afterwards.ur guna have 1 reveal at 7 inch the other at 9 inch..bead to bead straight edge

It's boarding a wall, some people make a big deal out of it
I've said all along there's too many sad fcks on here.its plastering.end of.uve seen from my posts.i called u out as uve come from a course saying 10 years later u make loads of money.and u can't dot a window wall.hence my point courses are laughable it's a joke

Think some of you lads think your rocket scientists the way you talk about boarding
I've said all along there's too many sad fcks on here.its plastering.end of.uve seen from my posts.i called u out as uve come from a course saying 10 years later u make loads of money.and u can't dot a window wall.hence my point courses are laughable it's a joke
And I'll be making just as much as you, probably more as I don't just plaster I do full conversions...I'm happy to be a mug and keep getting paid more and more and more

Think some of you lads think your rocket scientists the way you talk about boarding

And I'll be making just as much as you, probably more as I don't just plaster I do full conversions...I'm happy to be a mug and keep getting paid more and more and more
You are a bigger knob than your profile photo.

But when did I say owt about money?
Mate you dot ur reveals at 12 inch say.then dot ur wall.how do u ping a straight edge across your window area? You plub 1 side up bang on..right hand side plumbed bang on..but wall is 3 inch out of square.u cut back then ur reveals r totally different?

You are a bigger knob than your profile photo.
Hes not a knob at all.from what I've read he's a good guy but I guarantee when he says he's good at plastering he really ist.theres about 8 to 10 blokes on here who know how to plaster