Beat the bookies 2019

Members online

D0F534F0-4139-4B30-A1E7-E79504951E76.jpeg

The plot thickens mate I think you’re definitely on to something no “proper” spread would dream of rocking up with B and Q buckets especially orange f**k**s
f**k**g gets worse mate there’s a moody pair of crocs in the background too. :sick:
Ffs! Hahahahaha!!!!

Always the way mate I stuck a 20 fold btts on last week and 7 0-0 draws couldn’t believe it it’s all a load of b*ll***s

I’ve got the same luck mate. What’s annoying today is I thought I put all 3pm kick offs. somehow 12:30 sheff Wednesday got on. The bet was all games over 1.5 goals. Sheff Wednesday ended 0-0 lol. So my bets off before it even started haha.

It seems no matter what I put, the opposite happens. Even put heavier bets like £100 doubles on 2 massive favs n it still fucks up.

I’ve got the same luck mate. What’s annoying today is I thought I put all 3pm kick offs. somehow 12:30 sheff Wednesday got on. The bet was all games over 1.5 goals. Sheff Wednesday ended 0-0 lol. So my bets off before it even started haha.

It seems no matter what I put, the opposite happens. Even put heavier bets like £100 doubles on 2 massive favs n it still fucks up.

I think stuart backs the opposite to whatever I put up lol

I’ve dropped a bollock loads of times thinking of put on all the same time games only to find I’ve chucked an early one in like yourself and it’s all over by half 2!!!