TPF beats the bookies.

im leaving site now jess ...hour drive home then il sort their email to unlock it xx
i think gps is handling the money xx

robbing fuuckers can stick that tenner up their coral arses.....got to print all this s**t off photo copy it and email it back to them.
no screen shots !!! with an explanation why 3rd party card was trying to be put onto account.
dickheads.
Screenshot_20180127-153438.png
Screenshot_20180127-153719.png
Screenshot_20180127-153704.png

I'm starting to consider whether putting money into the hands of you f**k ups and addicts is actually a good idea..... or even moral, aiding your disease etc.... :LOL:

@algeeman I am banned from all/most online bookies

Alls we need is one online account, one person depositing monies into account, same person placing bets taking a screenshot and posting on here for all to see, I would be happy to facilitate this, but all interested members should unanimously agree who this is.

All members of group should have access to said account, but we just need to be aware too many devices logging on will set alarms bells off at betting hq.

Alls we need is one online account, one person depositing monies into account, same person placing bets taking a screenshot and posting on here for all to see, I would be happy to facilitate this, but all interested members should unanimously agree who this is.

All members of group should have access to said account, but we just need to be aware too many devices logging on will set alarms bells off at betting hq.
Think most people are happy for anyone who isn't themselves to organise stuff, I am of this persuasion.... so thanks to you for stepping up! I don't care personally about having access, just quite happy to stick a tenner in and watch it play out on here! I have on ocaision called you a penis but I would have complete trust in you taking care of everyone's dough (y)