Bad light

John j

Mono Don
Did a job with no lighting at all in room .tried to tell customer I.ll do it another day when I have a light. They were adamant it had to be done so I did it in almost darkness. Any way they are now complaining and refusing to pay. I said its their fault and a bit of snagging and it be good as new. f**k**s won't pay
IMG-20210603-WA0010.jpeg

Attachments

• 20210603_082704.mp4
    43.1 MB
  • IMG-20210603-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20210603-WA0004.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 338
  • IMG-20210603-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20210603-WA0006.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 332
  • IMG-20210603-WA0008.jpeg
    IMG-20210603-WA0008.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 316
  • IMG-20210603-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20210603-WA0010.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 325
Did a job with no lighting at all in room .tried to tell customer I.ll do it another day when I have a light. They were adamant it had to be done so I did it in almost darkness. Any way they are now complaining and refusing to pay. I said its their fault and a bit of snagging and it be good as new. f**k**s won't payView attachment 61548
fk me that makes Caspers work almost look good

Did a job with no lighting at all in room .tried to tell customer I.ll do it another day when I have a light. They were adamant it had to be done so I did it in almost darkness. Any way they are now complaining and refusing to pay. I said its their fault and a bit of snagging and it be good as new. f**k**s won't payView attachment 61548
Pic no4. WOWZERS!! Lol

School boy error mate, you should always keep a couple of candles in the glove box. ;) (y)

It is why, if you take your car/van out of a garage that recommends repairs, they make you sign a disclaimer.
Stand your ground next time, you knew it could not be done under poor lighting and you were right.
You just got to suck it up and re-skim it to get your money.

It is why, if you take your car/van out of a garage that recommends repairs, they make you sign a disclaimer.
Stand your ground next time, you knew it could not be done under poor lighting and you were right.
You just got to suck it up and re-skim it to get your money.
f**k re skimming it.

Damn that is some bad plastering for sure and definitely see a issue getting paid for that, you should always carry a light in your van and never take the advice of a punter
can you post a picture of your plastering with a light

No some random pub landlord has let John have his villa for the summer instead of his son-in-law, who he thinks is, and I quote "a useless scrounging c**t".
Sounds a bit harsh to me, but then I don't know him.
Sweet! Villas in Skegness must be cheap.