At last

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After having so many useless labourers during the last three years I gave cooper.s a days work today.
How refreshing to find someone who makes the grade.
Great lad to work with, picks things up very quickly, what a shame I can only give him the odd day here and there.

Anyone need a labourer full time take him on.

iv had my'n for 18 months quilty, taken on some divs before! this one is here for ever! were thinkig of getting a cheap collage boy in to labour on us now teach him are way .. ,may be worth it as i hear you get money to help pay there wage?

iv had my'n for 18 months quilty, taken on some divs before! this one is here for ever! were thinkig of getting a cheap collage boy in to labour on us now teach him are way .. ,may be worth it as i hear you get money to help pay there wage?

You might learn a thing or two of him so everyones a winner.

Have a skin ,thats a legend,30 years mixing for plasterers,it doesnt get any better,dont have to stand over him.

now now flynny, you're a mod now. you can't say stuff like that......no matter how true it is :RpS_laugh: only messin oasis, before you go in another team tiff again

Hey Capital... good on ya fo rtaking him on for the odd day :)

Labourers are hard graft to find... always better to have 2 spreads as opposed to a spread and a labourer but then its becomes hard getting 2 spreads money on some jobs....

Yeah college pay you to take on a lad but apparently its a lot of paper work..

i would check about college paying cause i tried in august and they said it was only an offer for a certain time and it had finished.

Might of changed now but you need to register with the CITB after you have a lad then you get money the further they go in their studies you might get somethin off the dole if you get someone off there.

Friend who works at a collage says most of the boys there don't want to know, they are only there because mum gets £30.00 a week from the gov.

Friend who works at a collage says most of the boys there don't want to know, they are only there because mum gets £30.00 a week from the gov.

Don't know what college ya friend works at? But 90% of the lads i was at college with the other year would jump at the chance of work, i know i would and sadly still am!

im at college in Peterlee i got put with all the youngings because there was not enough adults interestedin plastering.It started off with about 35 students and now its down to about 18 when our tutor says "come on lads we are in the workshop plastering" they all winge.They have no interest we had someone from the college letting lads sign up for apprenterships and only 2 signed up.And yes your right there only bothered about the EMA=£30 a week

Status
Not open for further replies.