Asking basic questions

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always been the same mate, and we took time out to create a newby section and how to guides , but some people are just bone idle and can't be arsed to do a search, and the other half are just takin the piss, just answer those you feel comfortable with bud

All these bogus accounts are gettin canny boring now. I blame pippa.....................:glare:

Yeah, it's pretty boring. Someone must find it fun though, there's sh1tloads of them.:rolleyes)

Is there where? And no it's not me before you say!
Best thing to do is just don't reply to them :RpS_thumbup:

bloody nisus and his accounts i think he is about 100 members on this site:RpS_lol:

Nah mate not that many.
I did say this would happen though didn't I and I did say I'd get the blame lmao :RpS_laugh:

All these one post nobs asking a daft basic question then fecking off what's all that about :RpS_unsure:

Oh and my favourite:

"Hello can you teach me to render over the tinternet in your spare time mate"
LMFAO :RpS_lol:

Nah mate not that many.
I did say this would happen though didn't I and I did say I'd get the blame lmao :RpS_laugh:

All these one post nobs asking a daft basic question then fecking off what's all that about :RpS_unsure:

Oh and my favourite:

"Hello can you teach me to render over the tinternet in your spare time mate"
LMFAO :RpS_lol:

You've created a monster...........No, i didnt mean Morph.............your a victim of ya own success Nailswater..............:RpS_thumbup:

I do find some bogus poster funny tho, deplaster was good, it's all about sussin em out! I suppose, Team nailswater can only deal with so much and some slip thru the net. :rolleyes)The first one I remember when I first joined was some dude blamin the plasterers forum members for the death of a friend! And how it was down to karma WTF! A bit below the belt to be honest , but bubbles got on the case and weeded the fecker out:RpS_thumbup:

I do find some bogus poster funny tho, deplaster was good, it's all about sussin em out! I suppose, Team nailswater can only deal with so much and some slip thru the net. :rolleyes)The first one I remember when I first joined was some dude blamin the plasterers forum members for the death of a friend! And how it was down to karma WTF! A bit below the belt to be honest , but bubbles got on the case and weeded the fecker out:RpS_thumbup:

Yes DI bubbles sorted that one out
:RpS_thumbup:
I also have all the photos & info in my office on the assailants.

I gave up on that case in the end as they left the forum.

I have been using nails for many years to fix plasterboards to walls and ceilings but have been told that a new thing called screws can make it easier and faster.
where could I purchase such a product?
many thanks.

Sign of the times. Chancers gathering basic info to blag there way through jobs.

I bet you're all the same you're just trying to make yourself feel better lol, its always been like that on here you numptys

There all the fooking idiots that went on a gold trowel course,........their forum was shyte........they ended up on here FFS !

This isn't so much the "Plasterers Forum" as the "I wanna be a plasterer forum", at times.
Personally I actually like to be able to both give and take advice to/from experienced spreads country wide. What I'm not interested in is giving help out to those coming off courses or just plain old chancers. And when some of these numptys have been doing it for five minutes they actually start giving out advise:RpS_confused::RpS_cursing:

This isn't so much the "Plasterers Forum" as the "I wanna be a plasterer forum", at times.
Personally I actually like to be able to both give and take advice to/from experienced spreads country wide. What I'm not interested in is giving help out to those coming off courses or just plain old chancers. And when some of these numptys have been doing it for five minutes they actually start giving out advise:RpS_confused::RpS_cursing:
So what your saying essexandy is that you are a GIVER and a TAKER.:RpS_blink:

It's been happening for years, a lack of work then everybody becomes a painter, plasterer, tiler and any other trade they can think of.

We had chancers coming on site 40 years ago, so nothing new except now you need a cscs card and a nvq which tends to stop them in there tracks a bit or hopefully.

you need a cscs card and a nvq which tends to stop them in there tracks a bit or hopefully.

I wish that was the case...hopefully the powers that be will clamp down on this.

"skimmers" I know have general labourer cards and get on site coz they certainly aint gettin an nvq :mad:

I wish that was the case...hopefully the powers that be will clamp down on this.

"skimmers" I know have general labourer cards and get on site coz they certainly aint gettin an nvq :mad:

It's becoming a bit of a joke then really, I feel sorry for good tradesmen who are sitting on there laurals while cowboys are busy IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.