Article I found on twitter

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, you may be wondering what the final costs look like when it comes to plastering! Actually, costs differ a lot based on the size and type of work. For small plastering jobs, £530 is sufficient during majority of the circumstances; and while ceiling plastering may cost around £228, re-plastering cost should be close to £255. If the job is medium, expect to pay around £630 for plastering, £290 for re-plastering, and £285 for ceiling plastering. For large jobs, £450 is ideal for ceiling plastering. Further, £400 is a good estimate for re-plastering, and £985 for plastering.

The highlights ^^^^
Weird article!

At this point, you may be wondering what the final costs look like when it comes to plastering! Actually, costs differ a lot based on the size and type of work. For small plastering jobs, £530 is sufficient during majority of the circumstances; and while ceiling plastering may cost around £228, re-plastering cost should be close to £255. If the job is medium, expect to pay around £630 for plastering, £290 for re-plastering, and £285 for ceiling plastering. For large jobs, £450 is ideal for ceiling plastering. Further, £400 is a good estimate for re-plastering, and £985 for plastering.

The highlights ^^^^
Weird article!
Just what I though

sounds a croc of sh*t to me!? what he deems as a small job might be massive to others lol I reckon he was on summat to pluck sums like that out of his head?? :RpS_laugh:

every job is different (furniture, carpets etc.) for same size ceiling , got to price accordingly in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.