Article I found on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, you may be wondering what the final costs look like when it comes to plastering! Actually, costs differ a lot based on the size and type of work. For small plastering jobs, £530 is sufficient during majority of the circumstances; and while ceiling plastering may cost around £228, re-plastering cost should be close to £255. If the job is medium, expect to pay around £630 for plastering, £290 for re-plastering, and £285 for ceiling plastering. For large jobs, £450 is ideal for ceiling plastering. Further, £400 is a good estimate for re-plastering, and £985 for plastering.

The highlights ^^^^
Weird article!

At this point, you may be wondering what the final costs look like when it comes to plastering! Actually, costs differ a lot based on the size and type of work. For small plastering jobs, £530 is sufficient during majority of the circumstances; and while ceiling plastering may cost around £228, re-plastering cost should be close to £255. If the job is medium, expect to pay around £630 for plastering, £290 for re-plastering, and £285 for ceiling plastering. For large jobs, £450 is ideal for ceiling plastering. Further, £400 is a good estimate for re-plastering, and £985 for plastering.

The highlights ^^^^
Weird article!
Just what I though

sounds a croc of sh*t to me!? what he deems as a small job might be massive to others lol I reckon he was on summat to pluck sums like that out of his head?? :RpS_laugh:

every job is different (furniture, carpets etc.) for same size ceiling , got to price accordingly in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.