One for sale in Bolton
But says most is cash so no books

£18.000 you get a transit & mobile number
Your welcome

Brigitte?

clinton.gif

Last edited:
Your logo is s**t beautifying your home sounds proper G**! No offence
did you mother never teach you manners to rather keep quiet if you have nothing nice to say...Let us see yours and please also share all your social media, website and SEO reports because according to my local market, we are right up there getting 300 hits a day on social media and our website, you must be the only one in the world that has anything to say...Is this how this group treats fellow trades people...putting them down! Speak volumes!

actually I am looking at purchasing 3 companies; plastering, joinery & plumbing. Actually this could not be a better time to buy looking at the markets!!
yes quite right, but this virus is mutating again and again, this virus is not going away anytime soon, this virus is here for decades,
virus and brexit will devastate our economy over the coming years,
job losses are rising all the time,
household names are and will disapear,
this is the problem and the reality you face, in years gone by what you are doing would have worked but not now, this is a totally different beast you are dealing with here

why don't you purchase a large maintenance building co ? if you own a company you do need to be in charge of the money. not some developer.
i posted a thread on here recently about a firm called pimlico plumbers of london, asking if anybody had heard of them, some of the replies i got back said they were a large maintenance company, not exactly keen on the chairman were other replies, cant remember his name

yes quite right, but this virus is mutating again and again, this virus is not going away anytime soon, this virus is here for decades,
this is the problem and the reality you face, in years gone by what you are doing would have worked but not now, this is a totally different beast you are dealing with here
If it wasn't for you mate I'd be a hopeless optimist. :sisi:

did you mother never teach you manners to rather keep quiet if you have nothing nice to say...Let us see yours and please also share all your social media, website and SEO reports because according to my local market, we are right up there getting 300 hits a day on social media and our website, you must be the only one in the world that has anything to say...Is this how this group treats fellow trades people...putting them down! Speak volumes!

Your logo is s**t beautifying your home sounds proper G**! No offence
smoother is right brigitte, beautifying your home ugh, that would actually deter me from getting you in

i posted a thread on here recently about a firm called pimlico plumbers of london, asking if anybody had heard of them, some of the replies i got back said they were a large maintenance company, not exactly keen on the chairman were other replies, cant remember his name
Charlie Mullins

@hector I can only see you as the guy at end of street with the end of the world is nigh sign on him

You can have my business if you want most the lads have pissed off said I was w**k*r or something ive got 1 chap left I dont have the heart to sack him he has no left hand so I had to hire a labourer to hold the hawk for him so he can do his thing he does the bottoms of the walls I do the tops of the walls safety reasons obviously ,I realised I hired a labourer that just stands there with a hawk so I sacked him which upset my best worker skim jim with one limb and nowthe f**k**g lots gone im open for negotiation

You can have my business if you want most the lads have pissed off said I was w**k*r or something ive got 1 chap left I dont have the heart to sack him he has no left hand so I had to hire a labourer to hold the hawk for him so he can do his thing he does the bottoms of the walls I do the tops of the walls safety reasons obviously ,I realised I hired a labourer that just stands there with a hawk so I sacked him which upset my best worker skim jim with one limb and nowthe f**k**g lots gone im open for negotiation
I recently decided to go self employed as a plasterer starting part time to minimise the risk. I'm doing ok and the works coming in but still feel i need to do abit more advertising I've only had some business cards done up and sent them around and worked ok. Anyway I'm after some tips as to how i can try and get some constant work from the local letting agencies, kitchen and bathroom companies etc?? email, phone, go into the shops and introduce myself? many thanks