Are you happy in your work

Members online

No members online now.
f**k board lifters man or mouse
I used to put boards up with dead man T-bars. I've boarded off 3m scaffold on my own but getting them up is struggle. Also carried up flights of stairs boarding flats on my own. You get to 50 years old and they weigh twice what you remember when you were 20. Only even had one fall on me and got away with it. But for £25 it ain't worth the stain and a waste of board cutting up. Lifter is an easy transport and just jack um up and I trim while they are up there. Hardest job is 8x4 pink fire boards. Sick 10 of them up in a day on your own and you know it. Not now. I'd cripple myself, well I just could not do it without lifter

they work for me. i have not had any swelling in my leg.

over a 2 day period in did a lot of driving, a blood clot appeared around my calf muscle, it was a black patch and felt like i had walked through a field of stinging nettles.
my gp told me that there is a valve in your legs that helps to pump the blood back to your heart. mine was weak, the blood was staying in the same place and clotted. the gave me a compression stocking but it was uncomfortable and always slipping down.
i find that the compression socks work well, fit tight, i have had no more problems.
I shall try some, thanks for that. I don’t know how I got mine but I have extensive dots in my leg and I am on Warfarin for life and regular blood tests to keep my blood so it takes twice as long for it to clot as anyone else’s because they don’t know why I got them

Or £100 from eBay
I got no room to store. Can't move now as just a giant tip. Just hire and take back as all quoted for although I wish I bought one years ago. Was stupid putting boards up without one. Fxxx your back up, that's a fact.

I shall try some, thanks for that. I don’t know how I got mine but I have extensive dots in my leg and I am on Warfarin for life and regular blood tests to keep my blood so it takes twice as long for it to clot as anyone else’s because they don’t know why I got them

my left leg is the same i blame being strapped on stilts to long.
could be wrong but plenty of ale keeps the blood thin :birra:

f**k**g hate it. I make good money at it. But stil don't like it. Today I was spraying hardwall then spraying 35m2 ocr. And then skimming the hardwall while rendering. I need my f**k**g head checked out lol.

f**k**g hate it. I make good money at it. But stil don't like it. Today I was spraying hardwall then spraying 35m2 ocr. And then skimming the hardwall while rendering. I need my f**k**g head checked out lol.
Foooocking hell mate f**k the money

That's good going mate, howd you get on after lunch :p

download.jpeg

my left leg is the same i blame being strapped on stilts to long.
could be wrong but plenty of ale keeps the blood thin :birra:
I haven’t had stilts but I had both knees heavily strapped but the hospital reckons it wasn’t that, I also had a massive ankle twist in January that took four months to sort itself out, ( I never went to the docs with it ) they don’t seem to think that did it, I’m seeing the haematologist in August so I will fire all my questions at him. On a slightly different thing they gave me two packs of Fragmin to inject into me until the Warfarin worked I didn’t quite use one pack I asked the girl that tests my blood what to do with the other pack and she told me to keep it as they would destroy it, which makes sense but these packs cost a hundred quid each and they wonder why the NHS has no money

I haven’t had stilts but I had both knees heavily strapped but the hospital reckons it wasn’t that, I also had a massive ankle twist in January that took four months to sort itself out, ( I never went to the docs with it ) they don’t seem to think that did it, I’m seeing the haematologist in August so I will fire all my questions at him. On a slightly different thing they gave me two packs of Fragmin to inject into me until the Warfarin worked I didn’t quite use one pack I asked the girl that tests my blood what to do with the other pack and she told me to keep it as they would destroy it, which makes sense but these packs cost a hundred quid each and they wonder why the NHS has no money

it comes and goes with me.....i remember one winter night 2 years ago me and the old boy next door sat up through the night talking over the garden fence nearly 2 bottles of whiskey drank (only supposed to make the old fella a few irish coffees).
next day blood pressure was sky high....went to lift the generator out of the van and the fuucking pain in my leg
was horrific.
felt like my leg just exploded.

it comes and goes with me.....i remember one winter night 2 years ago me and the old boy next door sat up through the night talking over the garden fence nearly 2 bottles of whiskey drank (only supposed to make the old fella a few irish coffees).
next day blood pressure was sky high....went to lift the generator out of the van and the fuucking pain in my leg
was horrific.
felt like my leg just exploded.
I don’t drink anymore, so it’s not booze with me but I know what you mean about pain, I knelt down to pump the Mrs tyre up and thought the side of my leg had exploded

This week i have been loving plastering, mind you, I haven't done any plastering this week as I've been building a garden wall with random stone so all is good with the world (y)

Im off this week so im loving it too. Likely off next week too, but i might get bored and go look a weeks work or at least a few days. Pends what am at tbh.

I can honestly say I never get up in the morning and think ‘ugh I’ve got to go to work’. Was thinking, if you could get away with one gauge a day that’d be a nice time! I’m doing air con tomorrow for a change. Actually looking forward to an easy day being the lacky, just running cables and winding everyone up! Might bubble wrap my arms in anticipation of the digs

Bloody love it
What is they to love and
I can honestly say I never get up in the morning and think ‘ugh I’ve got to go to work’. Was thinking, if you could get away with one gauge a day that’d be a nice time! I’m doing air con tomorrow for a change. Actually looking forward to an easy day being the lacky, just running cables and winding everyone up! Might bubble wrap my arms in anticipation of the digs
Sounds like a good job

yeah I am not sure I would want to spend my life running cables though