Are Quick Plastering Courses Worth It?

Members online

Please god you last that long let alone making a successful business like I have 6 weeks it’s great on here

I appreciate age brings wisdom, but the amount of s**t work ive seen by old School Spreads is appaling.
Don’t put me in that category I have seen young & old quality plasterers also the same that I wouldn’t have cleaning my tools for every 10 plasterers that I have ever employed its normally about 2 of them are what I would call decent you don’t stay in business with the type of work we do for 40yrs I wish you all the best with your kebab shop

I`m not labelling, just saying that expeierence doesnt mean your work is 100%, not saying yours isnt. But if you do a 6 week course you would know if you have the want and ability to do it, not that you know it all, we all learn everyday.

Someone always comes on their period when I mention goldtrowel. That 6 weeks pays my bills and looks after my own that's all I'm bothered about
I wish you all the best & luck in the world but there is a lot lot more to learn as you will see yourself try & get with a good tradesmen and you will learn a lot I am time served and still learning after 40yrs keep going the harder you work the luckier you get

There are plenty of cants on here kebab can’t and you are definitely 100% can’t
And lay off the chilly sauce i

They tend to be a bit abrupt on here but you get used it

It’s not you it’s them, good luck with it but there is so much to learn
I agree mostly , there was 8 on my course and 6 were as bad when they finished as when they started, me and another lad had a bit of apptitude so did ok, he works in the Falklands , with 6 weeks there's only so much they can do and only the lads with the knack for it will stand a chance

I agree mostly , there was 8 on my course and 6 were as bad when they finished as when they started, me and another lad had a bit of apptitude so did ok, he works in the Falklands , with 6 weeks there's only so much they can do and only the lads with the knack for it will stand a chance
I get that but they still take the money from the other six and I just see it as ripping people off. Years ago when they first started I used to post on their forum questioning what they were doing and how they were ripping people off, they never answered just deleted the post so that a
l feedback was positive

I get that but they still take the money from the other six and I just see it as ripping people off. Years ago when they first started I used to post on their forum questioning what they were doing and how they were ripping people off, they never answered just deleted the post so that a
l feedback was positive
They do still take the money but that's business, they provide what they say they will, 6 weeks of training that's what I got and 2 years in now and going well, if you charged someone for maths course and it turns out they are s**t at maths who is at fault