Apprentice

Members online

Djr

Any young lads out there fancy a start with us ?? Mainly site work occasional weekend domestics. Must live near or can get to m60 Manchester. Salford .damo 07766755152 .great opportunity to learn this trade from 1st hand experience men

nice start for someone... but we can never seem to get the employee and the employer together in the same room here... except when @scottie5 and @Tommy5 met... that was a match made in heaven

Kids these days just ain’t got the hunger i got my 17 year old nephew 3 jobs all on 50 a day with builders I work for as soon as I was off to another job and he had to make his own way to jobs he didn’t turn in and come up with a load of excuses I said to him I’ve heard it all before I have used most in the past or had them myself

When I left school and got my first job.....after a while I turned up late by about ten minutes........the boss said “you’re too late for today’s work , and too early for tomorrow’s “.......he sent me home to think about it......
Lesson learnt. Hate tardiness now.

When I left school and got my first job.....after a while I turned up late by about ten minutes........the boss said “you’re too late for today’s work , and too early for tomorrow’s “.......he sent me home to think about it......
Lesson learnt. Hate tardiness now.

If you are early you are on time

if you are on time you are late

and if you are late you are fired....

My boss told me once that if I was not at work 20 mins before I was meant to start I was not coming at all... and that was pretty true to be honest

Had a few times where I just slept through the alarm and it did not bother them at all as they knew I was keen just that they worked me too hard :D