Apprentice plasterer

They will be positive..... and lacking initiative, I guess. Young lads now days are not driven as we are, still very good start for someone.

Plastering is just too hard for them,it’s not big money quick and they have no discipline or respect.
The respect and discipline is a huge one I reckon, they are all useless too. Want everything give to them on a plate. I couldn't lie about the house on the dole like lots of the wasters here seem happy to do, and tap mammy and daddy. My young boy will be brought out with me if he drops out of school /college etc and doesn't get himself work of some description. He won't get the option of being a waster.

Such a great start for someone... but I just dont think young people are interested... they rather be "insta famous" and spend the time doing their hair and nails rather than building a better future...

I suspect our council estates will be filled with well dressed tarts in years to come with perfect hands and skin all saying that the recession f**k*d them or some other bullshit excuse and blame every other c**t for why they have f**k all and live off the very few that made a go of life

And then we all wonder why so many immigrants? Cos the government can’t tell you in the face you are useless, nor admit it publicly.

Such a great start for someone... but I just dont think young people are interested... they rather be "insta famous" and spend the time doing their hair and nails rather than building a better future...

I suspect our council estates will be filled with well dressed tarts in years to come with perfect hands and skin all saying that the recession f**k*d them or some other bullshit excuse and blame every other c**t for why they have f**k all and live off the very few that made a go of life

christ that was some rant....

254B3DB4-BA6E-4FED-ADD6-9E30218AE6EB.jpeg

I have a apprentice,tried to do the right thing ,by him and his mum , he was doing nothing all day just on the PS4 after getting sacked from his sales job for threatening to sack someone,big risk ,big mistake, I have bought him tools he loses them never replaces them ,never bought a tool in 12 months , ask for petrol money to meet me 3 miles away , says it’s a fiver a day ,lies , on the phone , tempers , gives up ,cocky as anything , leaves college early and has no respect there or at work , it’s horrible to be around him some days ,wish I was back solo miles happier ,but thought I’d give him a chance as I got one when I was younger than him , he’s paid over going rate ,asked for a pay rise ,got one ,he had the cheek to ask college to sign him off early so he could get a blue card and full money !! ,he’s ruined a worktop this week ! I make nothing out of him , in fact I’m no lord sugar but I break even with holiday pay ,college pay and insurance etc,it was hard work to get him on but I did a lot and now an ungrateful,moody (through herbal ) and an unpleasant person all in all ,it’s a shame because someone else could have missed out ,like a unsigned footballer .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a apprentice,tried to do the right thing ,by him and his mum , he was doing nothing all day just on the PS4 after getting sacked from his sales job for threatening to sack someone,big risk ,big mistake, I have bought him tools he loses them never replaces them ,never bought a tool in 12 months , ask for petrol money to meet me 3 miles away , says it’s a fiver a day ,lies , on the phone , tempers , gives up ,cocky as anything , leaves college early and has no respect there or at work , it’s horrible to be around him some days ,wish I was back solo miles happier ,but thought I’d give him a chance as I got one when I was younger than him , he’s paid over going rate ,asked for a pay rise ,got one ,he had the cheek to ask college to sign him off early so he could get a blue card and full money !! ,he’s ruined a worktop this week ! I make nothing out of him , in fact I’m no lord sugar but I break even with holiday pay ,college pay and insurance etc,it was hard work to get him on but I did a lot and now an ungrateful,moody (through herbal ) and an unpleasant person all in all ,it’s a shame because someone else could have missed out ,like a unsigned footballer .

We see a lot of keen people on here who would jumpo at a chance like that... wasted on someone that does not appreciate it

Patience of a saint, I’d of drop kicked him down the stairs. Accidents do happen at the workplace.

@Danny I hear you on that one , and that’s the annoying thing ,it even made me despondent with Plastering and i love the job , it made not want to be in work some days ,and I kind of went quiet on here , as I didn’t want to rant and it set me off on one ! This photo was taken yesterday...
b4c870aef94d7750d7a53bb01b6498b8.jpg

Have you got rid of this burden yet?

Not yet Jess,the fella I’m subbing too got him in the office today for a chat ,told him he’d go if it carries on ,as mad as it sounds I went to keep a clean sheet and maybe get another apprentice next year ,I’ll just be more selective , I hope he jumps rather than pushed to be honest.

I once worked for the world's nicest builder. Old school. Proper gentleman. Everything straight as an arrow.

He once told me that in fifty years of building, he'd never sacked a single man.

However, he had told the occasional man that he should begin to look for other work and he would be sent on his way with a reference. This is a very clever way forward, I thought.........

Just saying, like.

Is his mum worth shagging?

Is his mum worth shagging?
Ha ha ,soon as I saw an alert with Marshys name on I knew the tone would be lowered , and we’ll ,no comment , as Robin Williams once said ,God gave man enough blood for an erection and to power his brain ,unfortunately never both at the same time !!

Ha ha ,soon as I saw an alert with Marshys name on I knew the tone would be lowered , and we’ll ,no comment , as Robin Williams once said ,God gave man enough blood for an erection and to power his brain ,unfortunately never both at the same time !!

How very dare you sir. I don't lower tones I lower milfs underwear

@Danny I hear you on that one , and that’s the annoying thing ,it even made me despondent with Plastering and i love the job , it made not want to be in work some days ,and I kind of went quiet on here , as I didn’t want to rant and it set me off on one ! This photo was taken yesterday...
b4c870aef94d7750d7a53bb01b6498b8.jpg

If he is having that effect on you he has to go...