No members online now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203_194910_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203_194910_com.android.chrome.jpg
    767 KB · Views: 219
  • Screenshot_20201203_195016_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203_195016_com.android.chrome.jpg
    668.2 KB · Views: 210
Prove to you if your on 400 350 a day you never get in area like I'm from. If you think all the UK same you should open eyes.
But I don’t think that mate. I actually think where you are is probably more difficult than most. But you could still travel and earn more, that applies to anyone

But I don’t think that mate. I actually think where you are is probably more difficult than most. But you could still travel and earn more, that applies to anyone
I could travel and earn over a grand a week. But money doesn't put a price on seeing your kids growing up and family time.

Agreed but who says you wouldn’t see them
You would see them every weekend. You miss so much in ther life. For me to earn over a grand I'd have to travel. But as self employed one man band I am pushing more on the pencil latley aiming for the rich but I've got to be careful if I push to hard my work will dry up.

Yes 6 7 hour a day it called pacing your self. Not working like a nutter in 4 days and burning your sel out.
What wrong working 5 days and Saturday morning???? on steady pace decent wage. You got lads doing more hours than me in builders merchants and on half of my wage. I've worked hard all my life OK I'm not on a doctor wage but I've two houses paid for 5 years I'll be 52. So in a way il be semi retired. So in a way I've done something rhight.

You would see them every weekend. You miss so much in ther life. For me to earn over a grand I'd have to travel. But as self employed one man band I am pushing more on the pencil latley aiming for the rich but I've got to be careful if I push to hard my work will dry up.
Just do what your doing Cray's you've got 2 houses live in an amazing place with young kids

What you mean hows that? Do you realise how more expensive it is in London? A 2bed terrace will set you back £400k where as up north you can buy a 4 bed detached for £180k.that answears the question
no it doesn't
you don't have to live in the city centre to work in it