Anyone want 5 houses to skim in braintree essex

Members online

Soo vast. I know site lads who tape and smash 500 a day Every day. then my good pal tapes and plods along earning a g a week. All depends how much u want to chase the paper. And how fast you r for site type work. I do both, but mainly private now, both got pros and cons.
I dropped on site first lockdown couldn't get onto my own work, smallish developer 9, 100m plots he couldn't get anyone had all of the gear ready told him £35 a metre labour only, got through one every other day with a with a mate I was paying £170 a day.
That should some it up I'm a greedy c**t my mate ain't.

I dropped on site first lockdown couldn't get onto my own work, smallish developer 9, 100m plots he couldn't get anyone had all of the gear ready told him £35 a metre labour only, got through one every other day with a with a mate I was paying £170 a day.
That should some it up I'm a greedy c**t my mate ain't.
£3200 for couple days per plot. f**k me that’s good p pal

Yeah, its true... I was going to show messages of quotes and agreed price for small bedrooms/ toilets, utility rooms.. all 1000's of pounds...
But my labourer didn't turn up today, so he couldn't send me any reply..oh well...

Yeah, its true... I was going to show messages of quotes and agreed price for small bedrooms/ toilets, utility rooms.. all 1000's of pounds...
But my labourer didn't turn up today, so he couldn't send me any reply..oh well...
So your one of them are you that because you can't get it,knowbody else can.theres alot of you about on this place

The trick on domestics is having another kid topping your wage up if your in a low paying area. Dump him on full house . Tell him he gets x if it takes him 1 day or 10. You f**k off on all easy jobs . When he.s done you earn more what he has and he did all graft.

But dknt listen to me I.m only on 80 a day

The trick on domestics is having another kid topping your wage up if your in a low paying area. Dump him on full house . Tell him he gets x if it takes him 1 day or 10. You f**k off on all easy jobs . When he.s done you earn more what he has and he did all graft.

Reverse psychology that £80 a day I know your type John

Silent Film Dance GIF by Charlie Chaplin

Plastering has always been dog eat dog, don't know why, and you don't get it with other trades really. I remember site bashing nearly 20 years ago, T***s claiming good plots by fixing the angle beads and sabotaging your hose pipes or nicking your 110 leads.
Has to be to a point were your earning good money from spreading, otherwise you may aswell do something else that's less toll on your body. I've a pal whose a window cleaner and he makes 800-1000 a week steady away chatting to housewifes, brews and biscuits at the ready, never breaks a sweat.

Plastering has always been dog eat dog, don't know why, and you don't get it with other trades really. I remember site bashing nearly 20 years ago, T***s claiming good plots by fixing the angle beads and sabotaging your hose pipes or nicking your 110 leads.
Has to be to a point were your earning good money from spreading, otherwise you may aswell do something else that's less toll on your body. I've a pal whose a window cleaner and he makes 800-1000 a week steady away chatting to housewifes, brews and biscuits at the ready, never breaks a sweat.
Good money in window cleaning.thing is its apple and pears.if your full time site basher its different to running a buisness,maybe they can't so opt for hassle free subbing.fair play,its just the oh your a bullshitter that gets me as I don't care what they earn wether it be £500 or 50p a day,could not care less either way.i remember many moons ago ud have lads putting 1 board up to claim the house etc even tho they wasn't half way through the one they were doing,but I don't think you would get that now

Ye but your missing the point.say you work 42 weeks a year..il earn what you do by working 22 or so weeks a year and I'm not having you on.more time to spend doing what I enjoy instead of spreading s**t up walks and scraping floors and freezing my balls off..il be downing tools soon until February and then il be booked up.cycle repeats itself
Your all talk on this subject.ther no point debating about it becouse rate of work is diffrent over the UK. And if you can't see that your all dumb fuks!

Your all talk on this subject.ther no point debating about it becouse rate of work is diffrent over the UK. And if you can't see that your all dumb fuks!
You’re the dumb f**k for insisting on plastering in a low paying area mate

I went window cleaning when I was 13 . With my uncle . All terrace houses 2 up 2 down. 1.50 a house . One of us on front one on back and i bet he was making 150 ish a day then. He packed in and left me that round but I f**k*d it off.