Anyone want 5 houses to skim in braintree essex

You just get some idiots on here that talk a good job. And I bet you half of them can't do a decent job.
It’s these comments that causes the arguments. What your doing obviously works for you so good on ya. Do what you feel is best for you

London and Essex are two of the worst places to work as there is too much competition

Tbf I have bullshitted as ive earned £320.33 after mats,its cash tho so bye de bye..After today thats me off until nxt wed
What about tax liability insurance fuel van insurance national insurance plus time for looking at job

What about tax liability insurance fuel van insurance national insurance plus time for looking at job
Time looking at job..roughly 1 minute as price it on images.its the new format and its brilliant.tax!? What tax got paid in cash.job was 8 miles away so fuel there and back over 3 days probably came in at about £7..national insurance? Again dont know what that is but accountant puts sumat down 4 me at end of year

Time looking at job..roughly 1 minute as price it on images.its the new format and its brilliant.tax!? What tax got paid in cash.job was 8 miles away so fuel there and back over 3 days probably came in at about £7..national insurance? Again dont know what that is but accountant puts sumat down 4 me at end of year
Kinkyboy as a 72 year old plastrer you should be well off. Loaded as they say. Or have you pissed it down the drain! Ha