Anyone want 5 houses to skim in braintree essex

Members online

They all have new vans around our way! When I was a kid they had bikes.
Your day?
070B7DB2-52FF-49A7-A85B-0EC94C89D884.jpeg

Those fellas probably went to war in europe to liberate them, old photos tell a lot. On a brighter note, wow! Our living standards are brilliant in comparison, do we thank the politicians or ourselves?

Those fellas probably went to war in europe to liberate them, old photos tell a lot. On a brighter note, wow! Our living standards are brilliant in comparison, do we thank the politicians or ourselves?

life in general is good
better than it ever has been

hunger globally has dropped 4%
somewhat 8.7 million people

9.2% of the population
670 million people
in poverty are now living on $1.90 a day

which was €0
20 years ago.

nothing to me and you
but a change is shifting (y) :birra:

My tradesman "old jimmy" was 65 when I started. The old boy was a desert rat, saw action in North Africa, the invasion of Italy and D-day, fought all the way to the rhine.
Demobbed in 1946 in hamburg. He came to work in a tweed suit and hat and brogues, then changed into his "whites" bib and brace and jacket and work boots. Meanwhile I'm stood next to him looking like a sale at an army surplus shop, people like that are gone now.

Why would I bullshit to a set of random people on the Internet.mind blown

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-062338_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-062338_Gallery.jpg
    916 KB · Views: 259
  • Screenshot_20201203-062259_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-062259_Photo Editor.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 265
You don’t believe spreads are earning that?
I'd love to put my past job prices on here as the bullshitting myth would be wiped out.soon as I fin job I delete the thread convo,only got this still as im finishing it today,makes me laugh that people think your bullshitting because you earn more than £120 a day

Tbf I have bullshitted as ive earned £320.33 after mats,its cash tho so bye de bye..After today thats me off until nxt wed

fair enough but you don’t have to call everyone else a bullshitter
That might be a good earner but it ai t every day that's for sure . Would you pay a tradesman 350 a day if you weren't in the trade because I know I wouldn't

That might be a good earner but it ai t every day that's for sure . Would you pay a tradesman 350 a day if you weren't in the trade because I know I wouldn't
Every day is between 250 and 350 and the odd 500-650 day yea.
everyone who doubts says they can’t get that money where they are but if that was me I’d move

Reactions: Djr
Ye but your missing the point.say you work 42 weeks a year..il earn what you do by working 22 or so weeks a year and I'm not having you on.more time to spend doing what I enjoy instead of spreading s**t up walks and scraping floors and freezing my balls off..il be downing tools soon until February and then il be booked up.cycle repeats itself

Ye but your missing the point.say you work 42 weeks a year..il earn what you do by working 22 or so weeks a year and I'm not having you on.more time to spend doing what I enjoy instead of spreading s**t up walks and scraping floors and freezing my balls off..il be downing tools soon until February and then il be booked up.cycle repeats itself
Didn’t we have this with @carys a few months ago? :ROFLMAO:

Didn’t we have this with @carys a few months ago? :ROFLMAO:
God knows it shouldn't even be debated,just makes me chuckle when I get called a bullshitter.its just jealousy ive provided evidence which I didnt really want to put a private conversation on the Internet tbh as I don't like it

Every day is between 250 and 350 and the odd 500-650 day yea.
everyone who doubts says they can’t get that money where they are but if that was me I’d move
I did money up north is terrible I even noticed in domestic up there I was constantly been undercut! Turning jobs away down here it’s booming in Devon has been for years now

I know, It just baffles me when they claim it’s bullshit when there’s so many lads saying it’s true
Its jealousy pure n simple,they chat on here saying ooh its bullshits,its the Internet etc it let's them bullshit and laughing between themselves.i know you cant go on site and say I demand £6m2 skim only.i know there's a ceiling limit on sites per area but its just the constant or your a bullshitter lar de dar

It's an age-old debate mate subbys and private lads just don't understand each other
Soo vast. I know site lads who tape and smash 500 a day Every day. then my good pal tapes and plods along earning a g a week. All depends how much u want to chase the paper. And how fast you r for site type work. I do both, but mainly private now, both got pros and cons.

Its jealousy pure n simple,they chat on here saying ooh its bullshits,its the Internet etc it let's them bullshit and laughing between themselves.i know you cant go on site and say I demand £6m2 skim only.i know there's a ceiling limit on sites per area but its just the constant or your a bullshitter lar de dar

jealous lol
take a deep breath and relax mate.

everyone has a different path in this game
its nice seeing lads earning and having some spending money (y)

I charge £150 a slow day for local lol
Been getting £200 day on site

Don't forget I don't quote

Easy life , hope all you chasing the money don't waste it

I've got no mortgage , shop at oxfam , buy everything at auction

My missus is on about £60k and is usually skint