Anyone spread for the rich n' famous?

Did one in Kensington High st a few years back. Couple of doors down from one of Madonnas properties. £10million house for a Malaysian businessman so his mum had somewhere to stay when she visited for 2 weeks each year.

Did one in Kensington High st a few years back. Couple of doors down from one of Madonnas properties. £10million house for a Malaysian businessman so his mum had somewhere to stay when she visited for 2 weeks each year.
What a great idea, I need one of those...mother-in-law arriving on Wednesday for three weeks

Attachments

• 1478529181333.jpg
    1478529181333.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 246
Did a job for Sir Christopher Evans, involved in cloning dolly the sheep and was in cash for honours scandal. We had to get finished by Christmas as Tony Bliar and Cherie were staying. Guy who taught me is a family friend and worked at Camillas house when Charlie was still married to Diana, said she was regular with cups of tea and very down to earth. Live a stone's throw from Kate Moss but no luck there yet.
I've done work for a guy that was involved in that dolly the sheep cloning. This yin was always away to America and Australia to do with cloning. Done work for comedians / MPs/ footballers and what's classed as gangsters. And the biggest c**ts were the MPs.

I recently did a job for the drummer from Wet Wet Wet. He knocked me down 20 quid for my days work. Said he thought 250 was way to much. And I thought he was decent!!!!! Wrong !!

I did a swimming pool for Michael Barrymore? Lovely bloke. And I have plastered for Any McCluskey from OMD. He was a bit miserable if I'm honest?

just last week we completed a bungalow reskim on a private estate in essex.
years ago a lady inherited a large property in it own grounds. to avoid inheritance tax she had 2 houses and a bungalow built in the grounds. these 3 properties have never been lived in, the central heating has been running non stop for 20 years. the grounds are looked after by full time gardeners.
she ordered a refit for the bungalow , carpets that had never been trodden on, kitchen units out of date ,all brown, appliances dumped all out of date and never used. furniture covered in hand made covers, all sent to auction.
the owner is based in hong kong, a beautiful lady who squeesed a few k into my hands.

me an my lad did freddy flintoffs oval football pitch in the basement of his house in durafinish lived in prestbury don't know if he's still there now

Ha
me an my lad did freddy flintoffs oval football pitch in the basement of his house in durafinish lived in prestbury don't know if he's still there now
handsome dog you got there, we used to have two boxers, both lived till 14...heartbreaking not having them now - they loved me more than the family

Ha

handsome dog you got there, we used to have two boxers, both lived till 14...heartbreaking not having them now - they loved me more than the family
yeah he's a minter lovely dog before him I had an English bulldog but he died aged 7 now I've got this mad cuunt haha