Anyone purchased a van from an auction?

Members online

Yes got mine from there a good few years back now. Been a great van vauxhall vivaro sailed through mot 5 years later think it's helped being restricted though.
Always a gamble with auction have a good luck around the van when it pulls
Up go down and have a listen to it.
I think the more you spend better chances of getting a decent one 2000 below I think you're asking for it they have better auctions for the better vans that have become repo or company only use them for a year so there not far off new. Good luck

Stroll through the crowds.... wait until you're on the brink of leaving... then listen out for revs that sound somehow distantly familiar.... turn in slow mo until you see an old van in a stall revving at you at throwing it’s hood from side to side..... no wait, I got confused, that’s a really boring film about a horse :rayos:

Stroll through the crowds.... wait until you're on the brink of leaving... then listen out for revs that sound somehow distantly familiar.... turn in slow mo until you see an old van in a stall revving at you at throwing it’s hood from side to side..... no wait, I got confused, that’s a really boring film about a horse :rayos:

Got my first one from auction wicked buzz bidding and buying it
Life’s a lottery just do it

Looking at going to an auction to buy a van.

Any advice about this would be appreciated.

Tar

Any reason why you would be keen to looking at auctions for a van? The likes of ebay would be my better bet as there is no pressure and you can look and drive before....