Anyone need a plasterers labourer/improver

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnr

Hi lads. Anyone looking for a plasterers labourer/improver. West Midlands area. Willing to travel a reasonable distance. Ive got my level 1 and 2 plastering diploma gained last year at Walsall college. Im currently working in a pallet yard mon-wed part time. So im looking to work with a more experienced plasterer Thurs-fri on a trial basis maybe turning into full time or wherever it takes me. Im 39 got my own tools and just got a reliable ford focus estate car on the road. Since leaving college ive done quite a few boarding and skimming jobs for family and friends and always try to take pride in my work. Im a hard worker and looking for a more experienced plasterer to work alongside and help me speed up and produce more quality work.

Cheers lads. Ive definately learnt a hell of a lot on my own but also picking up bad habits when trying to improve and speed up. Whoever gives me a chance will get a hard worker with common sense and willing to learn. Im a bit quiet at first but in no time become one of the lads who likes good banter but makes sure my work gets done.

I know what your saying Kitchy. Been working in pallet yards for the last 15 years handballing and repairing pallets. When i get home im knackered and every morning feel like someone has kicked the crap out of me only to go and do it all over again. For crap money as well. Cant see it being much worse than that mate. Always been the physical type of worker anyway.

Plastering is exactly Like that but your not sure of 5 days work every week.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Plastering is exactly Like that but your not sure of 5 days work every week.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Id honestly rather work in a supermarket or sumat than get into plastering at 39..national living wage cums into force soon then ull get like £9 a hour in 2020 plus 6 weeks holiday pay and pension and guaranteed work..and all ur doing is stacking shelves..john u wont earn decent money till ur about 45 then that's not guaranteed..plastering wages are awful for about 5 years I dnt think these old timers wanting to get into the game realise!

Status
Not open for further replies.