Another vid

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the next vid, it's like a soap opera, I'm really worried about Tam :RpS_unsure:

Ive just looked through my cupboards there's only a box a fukin cupasoup!! Tin of mackeral il b avin a curry cheers for the recipe tam ya ****!

Dougies new tools :RpS_thumbsup:

:RpS_laugh:

[video=youtube_share;6fFG0Dch7y8]http://youtu.be/6fFG0Dch7y8[/video]

Didn't like the look of that mackerel :RpS_unsure: floorscam is brawl though :RpS_thumbsup:

That mackerel n mustard......rank:RpS_thumbdn: think I'd prefer the fish curry tbh:RpS_unsure:

Is he coming on the tiling day too then mate?:RpS_laugh:

Think dougie an tam are booked in for the deplastering tiling seminar weekender...:RpS_wink:...look forward to meeting them....think dave,s maw is makin space cake:RpS_biggrin:

Think dougie an tam are booked in for the deplastering tiling seminar weekender...:RpS_wink:...look forward to meeting them....think dave,s maw is makin space cake:RpS_biggrin:
I wonder if he'll take a notched speedscam?:RpS_thumbsup:

You looking for ideas? :RpS_sneaky:

:RpS_blushing:
Erm me? No no just trying to help Dougie oot with more ideas for his vids like :RpS_unsure:

Ok I'll start:

Dear Dougie,

C̶a̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶

Can you tell us wtf's going on with tam & him kipping in the barn in one of your next vids? :-0
Also can you mention more members off here & what Dougie thinks of them ? :RpS_thumbsup:

That is all for now :RpS_wink:

Tam doesn't sleep in the barn, he holds pilates classes in there :RpS_thumbup:

Told you tams on the Sue n Mel show plugging his new book call me tammy haha couldn't believe it!! ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1422982661.642785.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.