another great day

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
started a rendering job today. had 2 pallets of cpi sat on the drive for a couple of days. asked the customer and cpi to make sure it was covered. not suprisingly no1 covered it and all the top bags have gone hard.

then the beads i ordered were wrong. i wanted bells and they sent stops. i thought no worries, i shall try and use the stops. they were so bend that i couldnt stick them on as every time i adjusted one end the other would ping off.

ontop of that the **** never removed his downpipes like i asked him to and has gone on holiday and wont answer his phone.

It is what is known as s**t hitting the fan, never used cpi are you spraying or hand bashing.

nick

have used cpi but never had it delivered to site yet....

do they not plastic wrap the bags to pallet???

nick you can ask for the cpi in plastic waterproof bags ,how are you finding the cpi these days i find it comes and goes in variation been using parmurex the last few weeks and i think im converted

nick you can ask for the cpi in plastic waterproof bags ,how are you finding the cpi these days i find it comes and goes in variation been using parmurex the last few weeks and i think im converted

how much is that a bag??

I payed extra for my last lot of C.P.I to be covered in plastic, save me going to site to cover it, they sub delivery out 2 a 2nd courier, who opened the plastic and lifted each bag of and layed it all on the ground..CPI were v good and we negotiated a little deal.

the bags were wrapped round the outside to keep them together, but not ontop, which i thinks a bit s**t.

iv tried the waterproof bags, but they dont split on the hopper, so i ended up using a stanley and pouring them in, which is pretty slow.

iv always found cpi fine, not had any bad batches as of yet.

im using their mono for the first time next week, ill let u no how that is.

Thats my point you cant trust any one to do anything you ask especially customers as they dont understand whats involved if they did they wont be employing you.

surly its down to the delivery driver to cover it up if no ones on site as its his reponsibilty to deliver the materiels in correct condition kick up about it
it like ordering a plasma tv and driver leaving it on ur garden cause ur not in

i agree nick you cant always be around on site to sort out a delivery if it was uncovered youd have to handball it all in and if youve ordered 2 pallets its alot of work , its not how it works bags shouldnt be delivered uncovered

the bags were wrapped round the outside to keep them together, but not ontop, which i thinks a bit s**t.

iv tried the waterproof bags, but they dont split on the hopper, so i ended up using a stanley and pouring them in, which is pretty slow.

iv always found cpi fine, not had any bad batches as of yet.

im using their mono for the first time next week, ill let u no how that is.
its nice stuff

if u thought yesterday sounded like a ballache, today was shocking.

thought id go back and give it another go as i didnt have anything else to go to today.

bought some new beads and stuck the rest up. got machine out ready to go and the water pump had seized. havent used it for a couple of months. so after getting angry with that, dropped a couple of bags in and started to spray. after about 5m, the hose goes pop and the cap goes flying as a lump of s**t blocked it. this happened 5 times in the next half hour or so. was pretty fuming by this point and had me mate seiving it through before dropping them in. there was literally 5-10 lumps in each bag, whether from the top bottom or middle of the pallet. so after about 20 bags decided to call it a day. called cpi and theyve agreed to take the s**t bags, redeliver what i ordered and sort me out on the next delivery which i thought was quite good.

anyway, started to clean machine and it starts to hammer down. for some reason this then trips the power, and coz the **** woul;dnt let me have a key i cant get in to switch the box back on. so wash out by hand in the rain, start putting the gear away. by this point im dripping and need to pull down the tower were using. so, with me about 6-8 ft in the ait, with only 1 platform, 2 horizontals and 1 diaganal still left on,. me mate decides to pull off the diagonal, which in turn made the scaffold fold in half with me on it. fortuantly it hit the pallet of gear so didnt completly fold. i fell off tho so had to restrain myself from putting my fist through his head. so once weve loaded it all into the fella garage, and the machine and all the kit, press the buzzer to shut the garage and coz the powers tripped it wont shut. the override just kept making funny noises, so off we go loading the van back up and carrying the scaffold round the back. finished at 6. got 20 bags on the wall and a bit of beading,. cracking day

propper s**t day , will be even worse if his power has tripped to his freezers and all his frozen has melted onto his floor :RpS_lol:

Aah 2 coat stuff. Might give it a try next time I'm on rendering. Mixing s/c is a messy ballache

Do yourself a favour mate have tomorrow of get up late and go to cafe and have big breakfast then go to local Sauna and have a full massage then get right on the piss, it works for me after a day like that.

ah mate im already half cut :)

yeah its worth a go steve. £3.50 a bag. id def use is as an ocr aswell. its a bargain then

How much are you getting per metre at 10mm from CPI nick ........is that what you're paying 3.50 what would jo bloggs public expect to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.