Another 3 deaths

Members online

Panic about a mild cold? What good would that do? It isn’t even anywhere near bog standard influenza numbers yet, of which we have a vaccine and it still kills 300 Americans a day.

The panic should be about the catastrophic economic damage this scaremongering is going to cause. I’ll put a bet now that stress and worry from not being able to earn money due to this quarantine bullshit will kill far more otherwise healthy people than coronavirus will.

I just can’t believe how thick and gullible the majority of people are. newspapers and social media have done a number on them.

It was all china china china until the numbers dramatically dropped, nobody talking about Wuhan now..

Then it was the cruise ship full of spreading corona.. whatever happened to that?

Now it’s Italy because the numbers suit the media criteria of scaring the s**t out of people. As soon as that fizzles out it will be something else until in a few months people won’t even remember what coronavirus was, same as sars, ebola etc.
Agree Lurp, not heard about any stabbings on news lately either?

Il guarantee by end of year it will of blown over,ye tax might of gone up by 1% to pay for it etc,no big deal..country will be f**k*d 4 decades to come..been f**k*d 4 decades anyway..in boris we trust

thousands of medical staff have been drafted into italy world wide ??

what are you on about 1% tax

Il guarantee by end of year it will of blown over,ye tax might of gone up by 1% to pay for it etc,no big deal..country will be f**k*d 4 decades to come..been f**k*d 4 decades anyway..in boris we trust
in boris we trust. Lol. The blind leading the blind. He's changed tack every day in reaction to public opinion. I wouldnt trust the c**t to boil a kettle. you're such a tool. But you know that.

in boris we trust. Lol. The blind leading the blind. He's changed tack every day in reaction to public opinion. I wouldnt trust the c**t to boil a kettle. you're such a tool. But you know that.
unnamed (2).jpg

I'm a tool :risas2:

the only thing I can say mate
if you think it's all about money

get down to any intensive care unit and see for yourself in a few weeks
probably this week.

every goverment is shitting their pants
because this hasn't been seen before...

50 million

50 fuucking million people are shut in their homes in china and they ain't getting out any time soon.

155 in uk so far. Normal flu in uk kills around 70,000.

13,000 total coronavirus deaths in the entire globe so far. Guess flu would be millions
Normal flue kills between 8 15 thousand UK a year m8 get your fact rhight.. 800 died in Italy last 24hours work the percentage out m8

the only thing I can say mate
if you think it's all about money

get down to any intensive care unit and see for yourself in a few weeks
probably this week.

every goverment is shitting their pants
because this hasn't been seen before...

50 million

50 fuucking million people are shut in their homes in china and they ain't getting out any time soon.
Have faith for f**k sake

Normal flue kills between 8 15 thousand UK a year m8 get your fact rhight.. 800 died in Italy last 24hours work the percentage out m8
The reason the numbers of deaths are down becouse ther preventing the spread of the virus by keeping your distance washing hands. And the venreble to stay indoors. My thought are whith the NHS staff thanks for your good work

The reason the numbers of deaths are down becouse ther preventing the spread of the virus by keeping your distance washing hands. And the venreble to stay indoors. My thought are whith the NHS staff thanks for your good work

7B80D9A2-DDC8-4313-ABDF-12AA2368CDFA.png

Exactly it hitting home it bad ther. This is not a normal flue people have to get that to ther heads or were going to end up like Italy.
Health is more important than money. But Chinese should contribute to the economy after this.