Annoying quips

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes i like to throw a fox amongst the hens and if a family friend or the likes has some work that needs doing but i cant fit it in ill go round have a look and tell them "yeah its only an hour or so work" knowing full well its like an entire room with loads of prep. the way i figure it is itll make the conversation between potential plasterers and said client lots of fun and give my competition a bit of a headache haha

You *******! - YouTube

When they say . . Yeah, my brother/ husband etc is a plasterer and do that fuuuuckin stupid arm action swooping from side to side.
I've never seen a plasterer waving his fuuuuuuckin trowel about like that . . . .

Does it come in magnolia.

:RpS_lol:

Yeah thats happened to me, did a patch in a flat in Salford, don't know what the girl and her fella had been doing but there were holes and divets in all the walls like they'd been throwing the cutlery draw around. She was renting so concerned to lose her deposit. When I'd finished she was really taken aback ( I was thinking, yeah, that's right, like a magician aren't I?) but she was shocked thinking it would be white like the wall. Actually had to explain to her that she would have to paint it :RpS_confused:

:RpS_lol:

Yeah thats happened to me, did a patch in a flat in Salford, don't know what the girl and her fella had been doing but there were holes and divets in all the walls like they'd been throwing the cutlery draw around. She was renting so concerned to lose her deposit. When I'd finished she was really taken aback ( I was thinking, yeah, that's right, like a magician aren't I?) but she was shocked thinking it would be white like the wall. Actually had to explain to her that she would have to paint it :RpS_confused:

Should have used Easi fill. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.