Annoying quips

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hate the " ive got no money, so can i pipe you off"....................:huh:

When can we sand it down?
will them trowel marks show once it's painted?
does it come off carpets ok?
how do I unblock the bath?

Can you do the job over a few Monday's that's my only day off. :huh:

Can you start after 10am I like a lie in on my days off :RpS_unsure:

I could only get £200 out the cash machine is cheque ok for the rest of it :RpS_sneaky:

My wife said....... :RpS_lol:

Can you leave any left over materials seen as we've paid for them :glare:

We're having a wedding party here so need it done ASAP :rolleyes)

The new furnitures being delivered tomorrow :-0

He's a nice dog hes soft as a brush (as he's jumping up you scratching your arms to bits & slobbering all over you) :RpS_cursing:

How much for cash? .....
Oh that was for cash!......
Another 30%! I'll just nip down the bank......

"i had nowhere for the furniture to go so can you do that half then move it all down and do the other half"
sorry does it say furniture removals on my facking shirt

"i had nowhere for the furniture to go so can you do that half then move it all down and do the other half"
sorry does it say furniture removals on my facking shirt

I just casually say ,that carpet going in the skip yea?

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

What part of manny ya from Jess I lve near traff centre

Moving to Fallowfield soon-ish. If you see a tatty old car trying to look like a van with loads a **** sticking out of it (think of the builder weirdos from 'the money pitt') and magnetic signs..... that's me! :RpS_thumbup:......... or maybe :RpS_blushing: is more appropriate!

Moving to Fallowfield soon-ish. If you see a tatty old car trying to look like a van with loads a **** sticking out of it (think of the builder weirdos from 'the money pitt') and magnetic signs..... that's me! :RpS_thumbup:......... or maybe :RpS_blushing: is more appropriate!
fallow field eh goin back to university haha

It's only a small job/just needs a quick skim/probably half a day, etc.

Basically when people are telling you it should cost peanuts before you've even seen the job.

sometimes i like to throw a fox amongst the hens and if a family friend or the likes has some work that needs doing but i cant fit it in ill go round have a look and tell them "yeah its only an hour or so work" knowing full well its like an entire room with loads of prep. the way i figure it is itll make the conversation between potential plasterers and said client lots of fun and give my competition a bit of a headache haha

'Ive had a leak and need a quote for the insurance - can you come round and i'll tell you what needs doing'

Needless to say I never bothered going .... scamming chunt

Do you mind just whipping that rad off? Yeah no problem :rage:

Packing up getting tool in the van, you ok just to put the rad back on!!

Never again am I touching a rad, was only because I knew the fella of sorts

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.