Annoying quips

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Did you get any on the walls" - whilst glaring at my trousers coverd in plaster from casting

(im a fibrous plasterer, not plasterer, So no **** off)

"You can fill your bucket from the bath"

Worked at an old biddys house once & told her i'd need some water, anyway went to get some stuff out the van come back in she was carrying a small bucket of hers with water from kitchen sink & said will that be enough love :RpS_lol:

Worked at an old biddys house once & told her i'd need some water, anyway went to get some stuff out the van come back in she was carrying a small bucket of hers with water from kitchen sink & said will that be enough love :RpS_lol:

haha i had to work in some somalians house at the begining of the year and when i said wheres the water she came back with a glass full, when i told her thats not enough she had a pop at me saying she was on a meter and diddnt want me using loads of water haha.

If you have any spare plaster left can you just ............................

I'm on a water meter you know...........................

Can you artex??

When customers say I bet you're good at icing cakes or thats a big cake mixer I used to just laugh and say yeah yeah. Now I look at them confused and say 'I dont get it?' And no matter how much they explain just say no I don't get it lol

"I plastered that shed out there myself ,"Yea it fooking looks like it too ,you ****

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

If you have any spare plaster left can you just ............................

Just when you've washed your tools and are packing up
no I fooking can't just do the patch upstairs ,under the stairs ,in the bathroom out in the shed or fooking anywhere else ,I did the fooking job you asked ,now fook off and pay me

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

its only a couple of buckets 3 hrs £40 ok? and when can i paint it the following day?!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha yeah......... "It'll not take you long"

Or............"Are you a spackle plasterer?" :RpS_unsure:

When you turn up to reskim a room you quoted for & they say:

"oh & we've had a few extra sockets fitted (yeah feckin 6 with chases everywhere) & some moved (ffs!) & taken the 7" skirting off as were having 5" back on (bag or 2 of hardwall to patch up bottom of wall where old plasters all come away) :RpS_cursing:

Heard that one a few times :RpS_laugh: Why dont i take time away from my family and do it for free!!

can you do it any cheaper? we've had a cheaper quote but would rather go with you...:RpS_sneaky:

no. i can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.