Amazing new instructional video for any newbies

I dont think he is:( I liked the video where he was rambling about getting trolled and was basically talking about everyone on here ripping him all the time
There is one video he left running that I posted up and he is talking to a guy who he is doing a watch review with. He explains its his show and it's his gags and the fact he left it in was pure genius :)

I dont think he is:( I liked the video where he was rambling about getting trolled and was basically talking about everyone on here ripping him all the time
:D I think it's this one:

though, this one's my favourite. riveting. plus he's drawn hair on the top of his head with a felt tip.

:LOL: nigeria and serbia

:D I think it's this one:

though, this one's my favourite. riveting. plus he's drawn hair on the top of his head with a felt tip.

:LOL: nigeria and serbia

Yeah thats the I was talking about but think I prefer the wasp sting one now:)

Yez are all a bunch of women on this bitching about a chap on you tube grow up fools I'd say he would put half of yee to shame

Yez are all a bunch of women on this bitching about a chap on you tube grow up fools I'd say he would put half of yee to shame
You must be one of his little bitches coz you haven't contributed anything else? So come introduce yourself that's the usual thing on here.

I think u got it wrong @Mully2211 it's just a laugh on ere I'd have him back on here no probs if u read any of his messages on ere back last year when he was a member lads took the piss a bit he went all serious n left the forum but he should gone with the flow instead no harm on ere

Ok i shall indulge for a bit..shes watching bb;)
And you must be another deciple? Which one are you?....

let him get on with it... he is an oddball for sure but I just dont watch them now... my life is complete... also if you put yourself out in the limelight people will talk a about you...

The amount of s**t that I have heard people say about me... really does not bother me though

You must be one of his little bitches coz you haven't contributed anything else? So come introduce yourself that's the usual thing on here.
I'm new here how would I contribute anything on here when yee are slatting another man that is contributing on you tube...

I think u got it wrong @Mully2211 it's just a laugh on ere I'd have him back on here no probs if u read any of his messages on ere back last year when he was a member lads took the piss a bit he went all serious n left the forum but he should gone with the flow instead no harm on ere
Seen 1 of his vids where someone set up a fake page of him on this so it actually wasn himself I'm only sticking up for him cause fair balls to him for getting out there doing what he does

Seen 1 of his vids where someone set up a fake page of him on this so it actually wasn himself I'm only sticking up for him cause fair balls to him for getting out there doing what he does
Calm down princess you brought this up again all publicity is good publicity

I am pretty sure it was him though.... its very unlikely for someone to set up a fake account to promote a YT channel....

Some on this place are just jealous and up themselfs pal

It wasn't a fake account. It was him. He didn't get the obsequious appreciation on here that he does on YouTube and so said it was a fake account to save face.

Some on this place are just jealous and up themselfs pal
image.jpeg
(y)

I'm new here how would I contribute anything on here when yee are slatting another man that is contributing on you tube...
You have sort of contributed something with your first couple of posts and it's all for your mate or maybe you are him? So introduce yourself and tell us about how you found the place and found this particular thread :)