Allez Wiggo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye congratulations to him, at least it means the tearful Andy Murray wont get a sniff of 'Sports Personality of the Year', he'll be well behind Wiggins and one or two Olympics 'heroes' :RpS_thumbup:

Aye congratulations to him, at least it means the tearful Andy Murray wont get a sniff of 'Sports Personality of the Year', he'll be well behind Wiggins and one or two Olympics 'heroes' :RpS_thumbup:
get in!!!! never thought of that:RpS_thumbup:

I've got an eclectic taste in music mate. I grew up listening to my older bro's stuff. Saturday night fever, WINGS, KC & The sunshine band etc. However, i'm pretty sure i was caught up in the tail end of new romantic with my shiny suit when i was 18 lol Noo that WIGGO has won the TDF I'm gonna go oot and buy a Fred Perry and hush puppies. I already have the silver grey tight troosers. Shame i ain't got the hair lmao .....wild wood...
I ant got the hair either mate, natural skinhead now lol Fred perry yes, hush pups no, get a pair of dms, and don't forget the Harrington...! Kc, wings, beegees,!!! Hope your brother has apologised lol ... New romantic thing used to scare me!! But each to their own, ..... Wild wood, ....Too much to young..... ..... Monkey man.... Yes!

Last edited:
IF/WHEN Wiggo gets Gold at the Olympics, he'll be catapulted into the Sporting hall of fame's stratosphere!!!!:RpS_cool: Arise Sir Wiggo Of Ecclestone....

Fred Perry ordered. Black, size medium :RpS_cool: Noo playing: Too nice too talk too :RpS_thumbsup:

size medium? is it for your youngn:RpS_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

these done half wake you up in a morning

Last edited by a moderator:
[video=youtube_share;JWujYc-CSOY]http://youtu.be/JWujYc-CSOY[/video]

yeh got it ..... thank feck lol

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;2wwSQa3XZfs]http://youtu.be/2wwSQa3XZfs[/video]

sorry im like a kid with a new toy:RpS_blushing:

Rode right past him the other night when he was on a wind down ride. He was goin the other way obviously! He lives about 2 miles from me. Future legend!

Status
Not open for further replies.