Allez Wiggo!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper

Private Member
Go Bradders!! The first brit to ever win the Tour de France. :RpS_cool: AND he's a Fred Perry wearing Mod. Just like Fatarm with his harrington lmao

Go Bradders!! The first brit to ever win the Tour de France. :RpS_cool: AND he's a Fred Perry wearing Mod. Just like Fatarm with his harrington lmao
Well nearly................ he was born in Belgium but lived here most his life so you can claim him to be british but infact he is dutch xxxxxxx

Well nearly................ he was born in Belgium but lived here most his life so you can claim him to be british but infact he is dutch xxxxxxx

born in ghent, to an ENGLISH mother and Australian Father, raised in ENGLAND. Yes, he's british fannybaws!!! lol

Sheez, wit dae you know aboot cycling :RpS_laugh:

Casper, mate,Obviously you never got caught up in the whole subculture goin on in Britain in 70s - 80s , but I did, I embraced and it was my youth, mabye your upbringing was different times, I loved the music, the fashion, the feeling of it all, happy memory's mostly lol, my first Fred perry was probably like you gettin your first droopy handle bar bike lol horses for courses, each to there own an all that,you may be a dedicated follower of fashion, but for me it's always been what I like and not what others want me to like,fred ps and haringtons are more popular than you think mate!..... Get out more, don't whizz by on your bike , see what's around you and don't follow the herd, Judge not before you judge yourself my friend , and KTF:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Lol and I really like it when you act like one, obviously you don't get it???? Freedom of speech allows the freedom to listen:-0

Feck sake no, I take that as an insult mate,couldn't do the full blown hippie thing, I like some of their music and their ideals... But hell no!!!! What's you're preference music wise Casper?? ..... What did you grow up listening to?

lets hope he doesnt fall off, then hes won today? no one is allowed to challenge the leader on the last day:RpS_biggrin:

oh and ive got a fishtail parker hanging on the back of the cellar door,:RpS_biggrin: its not one from the the 60's it a Lammi one

Last edited:
This what casper grew up with.

How old are you fatarm

Last edited by a moderator:
you no am 55 casper and am running out of road fast that much I do know LOL.

Dr Martins , stay press trousers , check shirt and harrington jacket what was I in 1973

you no am 55 casper and am running out of road fast that much I do know LOL.

Dr Martins , stay press trousers , check shirt and harrington jacket what was I in 1973

Rude boy, rude boy, rude boy!!! Nice one henry

Feck sake no, I take that as an insult mate,couldn't do the full blown hippie thing, I like some of their music and their ideals... But hell no!!!! What's you're preference music wise Casper?? ..... What did you grow up listening to?

I've got an eclectic taste in music mate. I grew up listening to my older bro's stuff. Saturday night fever, WINGS, KC & The sunshine band etc. However, i'm pretty sure i was caught up in the tail end of new romantic with my shiny suit when i was 18 lol

Noo that WIGGO has won the TDF I'm gonna go oot and buy a Fred Perry and hush puppies. I already have the silver grey tight troosers. Shame i ain't got the hair lmao

.....wild wood...

Status
Not open for further replies.