Airless Spray Plaster - Bristol, Bath, Swindon

Members online

Premfp

Hello, does anyone offer airless spray plastering in the Bristol, Bath, Swindon areas? Any recommendations? I have a 300sqm property that I would like to get booked in ASAP

thanks
David

Hello, does anyone offer airless spray plastering in the Bristol, Bath, Swindon areas? Any recommendations? I have a 300sqm property that I would like to get booked in ASAP

thanks
David
Why spray if you don't mind me asking?

Why spray if you don't mind me asking?
The main reason being speed… I am on a tight timescale and believe that this will take around a week rather than three weeks? Plus the lack of drying out time, will mean that it can be decorated almost immediately.

The main reason being speed… I am on a tight timescale and believe that this will take around a week rather than three weeks? Plus the lack of drying out time, will mean that it can be decorated almost immediately.
How many m2 is there to skim?

3weeks to skim 300m lol a decent gang of 2, would piss that in 2 1/2 days,

I'd be happy to take alook depending how soon your looking for works to commence?I'm away at the the moment and back Saturday and will be in winson just outside of cirencester on a venetian and micro install.w
I'd be happy to take alook depending how soon your looking for works to commence?I'm away at the the moment and back Saturday and will be in winson just outside of cirencester on a venetian and micro install.w
Would happily take alook for you.