Advice on monocouche

Members online

He can't till BG make one
The m100 was developed with BG to spray skim, I wonder if he's waiting on the m200 to be released in the Uk then he gets one, Ryan should just give him one really foc

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The m100 was developed with BG to spray skim, I wonder if he's waiting on the m200 to be released in the Uk then he gets one, Ryan should just give him one really foc

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
im sure @flynnymarra will give him the one he wins off Rhino since they are no BG Brothers

Handballing this gear is definitely a mugs game I'm totally pissed off with it today doing this garage it's like throwing buns to a f**k**g elephant, need to order more gear. The brickies want taken away and shot the c**ts.

I dread the day I may have to handball again, if say the machine packs in or its no access etc [emoji33][emoji33][emoji26][emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handballing this gear is definitely a mugs game I'm totally pissed off with it today doing this garage it's like throwing buns to a f**k**g elephant, need to order more gear. The brickies want taken away and shot the c**ts.
Felt the same doing me 4m2 the other day

Aye mate , 3 of us. Running around like blue arsed flies mixing gear, ruling, catching joints, lots of swearing etc. Job turned out lovely but it's not for the faint hearted or lazy.

Silicone k-rend too, the bitch of all monos - actually found it quite nice to use if you keep on top of it and mix it well.

Aye mate , 3 of us. Running around like blue arsed flies mixing gear, ruling, catching joints, lots of swearing etc. Job turned out lovely but it's not for the faint hearted.

Silicone k-rend too, the bitch of all monos - actually found it quite nice to use if you keep on top of it and mix it well.

If you have dry storage then get one even if it is once a year. Drain off fully and a Ritmo will last you years to come.

But you will find once word is out how much machine work will come your way. The competition will let you have it.

Aye mate , 3 of us. Running around like blue arsed flies mixing gear, ruling, catching joints, lots of swearing etc. Job turned out lovely but it's not for the faint hearted or lazy.

How old are you granty ?

just started doing a few rendering jobs and love doing them albeit the traditional sand cement which I can do to a good standard l got a bungalow to do but in mono its onto Good brickwork etc if you guys where doing it what would be your preferred material would you treat brickwork or straight on with mono what size beads etc is it rule and spat Then next day scratch short or long tooth scratcher would be interesting to hear your methods so I can get a good over view cheers in advance guys
I have the same problems as u, hand applying with 15mm beads, have u sussed out a good method?, it’s a pain in the arse but have found if u apply a coat and bed the mesh in then go over that with another coat and rule as flat as u can , then top an hour or 2 later etc, tricky product but we done a lot of houses but still get problems, we use Webber Pral , but I’ve never used a base coat or primer etc, what do u recommend and how many m2 do u do ? There is 4 of use but 2 lads tend to pass the stuff as it’s hard work if having to get yourself etc