Adult apprentice/trainee

RobertWynne

Hi all, my name is Robert im 32 years old and live in Uddingston just outside Glasgow. I'm half way through an NPA at college in Plastering. Im looking to further this and have applied to go back for a 2 year course in this. Im looking for anyone who is willing to offer me the chance of an apprenticeship or even as a trainee.

Thanks for reading Robert.

Hi all, my name is Robert im 32 years old and live in Uddingston just outside Glasgow. I'm half way through an NPA at college in Plastering. Im looking to further this and have applied to go back for a 2 year course in this. Im looking for anyone who is willing to offer me the chance of an apprenticeship or even as a trainee.

Thanks for reading Robert.
@Casper give this guy a pm. He’s up near you and drives a transit sport! (y)

Fuk all masculine about you ya wee poof

No come on and fess up

You're a Glaswegian who's made enough money to buy a table and wine and shop at mns ...hats off to you. Most Glaswegian people can't....

But pat yourself on the back and call it a day at that or I'll be ringing @Pam H and she'll tear strips off you and your tenement lifestyle

No come on and fess up

You're a Glaswegian who's made enough money to buy a table and wine and shop at mns ...hats off to you. Most Glaswegian people can't....

But pat yourself on the back and call it a day at that or I'll be ringing @Pam H and she'll tear strips off you and your tenement lifestyle

She could pull strips off me all day long!!!

I’m looking forward to meeting you Stevie. I’m gonnae pull your panties doon and smack your bum