addiction cost me everything

Well gps....after feeling like you pressured me into not drinking this weekend i decided to knock it on the head and work all weekend.
Your pressure has made me lonley and depressed.....im still here spreading away.
I hope i find an apolgy off you so i can go for a pint when im done.
U will never understand how sad and depressed i am being here.
You undeveloped tit !!!!
(Can i say that danny)
Kind regards yours faithfully algeeman xx

What's a window licker ?

A derogatory term for someone with mental health issues. Most likely stemming from the sight of downs kids licking the windows in a sunshine club (or similar) minibus.

A more modern version of spas, mong, dribbler, re***d etc from the '70s.

I
A derogatory term for someone with mental health issues. Most likely stemming from the sight of downs kids licking the windows in a sunshine club (or similar) minibus.

A more modern version of spas, mong, dribbler, re***d etc from the '70s.
l as gonna be a re***d.......failed the entrance exam.......

Joking aside any "addiction" can be a nightmare. Im in middle of therapy for my bad temper and its all boiling down to my drinking i hate being on tablets some people love it taking meds but i never have dabbled a bit with drugs in my late teens and wasnt for me i loved drink and getting drunk but im a lot older now with responsibility and it will all go to rat s**t if i dont change as im a Jeckel and Hyde with drink and it never ends well for those involved hence me wanting to sort myself out before its too late

Thanks for the support. Am the first to admit I can be an arsehole but thought it might make some of you think twice thats all.I hope you dont go though it mate but your welcome to your opinion. I hope you dont see your missus shacked up with a young black lad one day who you know nothing about! Yes its down to me in the end but I cant control the urge, in fact last night after work put 500 on over 5 yellow cards in the Liverpool game, thought it was a cert and only two. Gutted. Ive worked the last couple of days for nothing but at least I didnt have a drink or a line. Yeas it's Lydiate near Ormskirk but am in grahame park in london atm for the forseeable.

Out of interest why would you bet on 5 yellow cards if it wasnt a derby match ??
And squarehead why do you call yourself that ??

Out of interest why would you bet on 5 yellow cards if it wasnt a derby match ??
And squarehead why do you call yourself that ??

Because Chelsea and Liverpool have a bit of history, but that was mainly during the benetiz mourinho era, and let's not forget because he is a silly silly boy.

Because Chelsea and Liverpool have a bit of history, but that was mainly during the benetiz mourinho era, and let's not forget because he is a silly silly boy.
Not as much history as the OP thought!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The rules have changed.....if you call the ref a junkie cuunt you get sent off !!

Its not about some disease but about choices that I have made, choices that I stand by even thought they were the wrong choices. I have a silent partner in my head that tells me to do this and to do thatand I make the mistage of listening to him. But Im going to cognitive behavioural therapy to help me silence the voice in my head it would be great to be you with your pride and your ego but tbh I wouldnt want to be because you have probably never really enjoyed life being unable to let go and enjoy the spare of the moment. I pity you and thats saying something. Life from the start is a deaf sentence. plastering is a deaf sentence. Were not all perfect.

Joking aside any "addiction" can be a nightmare. Im in middle of therapy for my bad temper and its all boiling down to my drinking i hate being on tablets some people love it taking meds but i never have dabbled a bit with drugs in my late teens and wasnt for me i loved drink and getting drunk but im a lot older now with responsibility and it will all go to rat s**t if i dont change as im a Jeckel and Hyde with drink and it never ends well for those involved hence me wanting to sort myself out before its too late
I did anger management about ten years ago and the one thing that stood out to me and I never noticed till it was pointed it out, and it's common, was predicting the future. That's what I always did, I would imagine what someone was gonna say before they said it and this is what made me angry, I would come up with an answer and a whole story in my head and I was angry straight away and they didn't say anything but it was to late. I was on the bus the following day and made up a whole story just as the bus pulled up, about what the driver would say coz I only had a ten pound note and he said nothing and smiled, that's when the whole scenario hit me and made me realise I always done it, try not to do it anymore but it's difficult when you have special powers hahahahaha that's how they described it.

Its not about some disease but about choices that I have made, choices that I stand by even thought they were the wrong choices. I have a silent partner in my head that tells me to do this and to do thatand I make the mistage of listening to him. But Im going to cognitive behavioural therapy to help me silence the voice in my head it would be great to be you with your pride and your ego but tbh I wouldnt want to be because you have probably never really enjoyed life being unable to let go and enjoy the spare of the moment. I pity you and thats saying something. Life from the start is a deaf sentence. plastering is a deaf sentence. Were not all perfect.
It was a deaf sentence to one of our old members :(

lol. It sounds stupid when you read it back. I just mean that the physical demands do not help me in that I start each day saying Im going to knock drink, gambling etc on the head but by the days end I am shagged and just want a blow out. Its not suited to my personailty even though Im a decent spread trained the proper way etc. Been looking at buying a hot dog stall. A good one that sells german hotdogs for £350 etc. In the right spec it could be a little gold mine

lol. It sounds stupid when you read it back. I just mean that the physical demands do not help me in that I start each day saying Im going to knock drink, gambling etc on the head but by the days end I am shagged and just want a blow out. Its not suited to my personailty even though Im a decent spread trained the proper way etc. Been looking at buying a hot dog stall. A good one that sells german hotdogs for £350 etc. In the right spec it could be a little gold mine
Sounds like another bad investment if I'm honest, I can't see anyone buying a hotdog for £350 wether it's German or not.

I'd never pay £350 for any hotdog, German or otherwise, unless it was served to me by a naked Sheryl Cole begging me to give her the best two minutes she's ever had.......lol.....and even then...........well, two minutes is a long time....

Yes a gold mine for william hill by the sounds of it.

Ive never bought a german sausage for £350. ....but aldi sell brockwurst for £2.99.

You sound like you just need to grow up.

Danny might take you for a pint of pish and a cheap cigar.....and have a father to son talk.
God only knows you need it.

you know, you lot really need to get off that fence, speak up and have an opinion!
Okay , tbh I think there is more money to be made with a burger stall in middle of town on a Friday n Saturday night than a whole week plastering for a week.
That's my honest opinion ... Lady

I did anger management about ten years ago and the one thing that stood out to me and I never noticed till it was pointed it out, and it's common, was predicting the future. That's what I always did, I would imagine what someone was gonna say before they said it and this is what made me angry, I would come up with an answer and a whole story in my head and I was angry straight away and they didn't say anything but it was to late. I was on the bus the following day and made up a whole story just as the bus pulled up, about what the driver would say coz I only had a ten pound note and he said nothing and smiled, that's when the whole scenario hit me and made me realise I always done it, try not to do it anymore but it's difficult when you have special powers hahahahaha that's how they described it.

f**k me i do that all the time. Thinking he is going to say this. She will come in a move that. Or when am ordering food they are going to ask me do i want that on the f**k**g bugger. And all i think to myself can they not just not talk to me. f**k now I no I need help.
f**k**g good thread this :aburrido:

Oh I enjoy life very much thank you, even more when I listen to pathetic sob stories like yours.
I have made my mistakes in life and paid the ultimate price for it, which makes me very well placed to give the opinions I do

f**k me i do that all the time. Thinking he is going to say this. She will come in a move that. Or when am ordering food they are going to ask me do i want that on the f**k**g bugger. And all i think to myself can they not just not talk to me. f**k now I no I need help.
f**k**g good thread this :aburrido:
Think that's bad mate,, I've seen the future.... It's grey I'm telling ya :birra: