Absolute work of Art

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
To me this is the bees knees .. Not my doing but wish more people asked for this kind of work to be done around my way :sisi:
You beauty
:maraca:
image.jpg

Anyone doing this kind a work ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't mind doing things like that to brake it up customers don't seem to go much further than board and skim walls. This was probably the most challenging ive had lately reboard and skim from brick

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 648
That ceiling is amazing, after 5 days at gold trowel do you think I could get the same finish, we did half a day of boarding and I did see some of the plastic curve beads.

That ceiling is amazing, after 5 days at gold trowel do you think I could get the same finish, we did half a day of boarding and I did see some of the plastic curve beads.
Course you can, I don't see any difficulty with it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Looks good that I might be tempted to go a bit wild and design something like this on one of my ceilings in the winter when I got time.

Id like to do sumat like that..be nice just going in and customer saying rite Il pay watever just take ur time and do it rite
Exactly what I was thinking with the last photo the money in the room has gone on the plastering features not on cupboards or furniture, all that is in there is table,chairs and t.v yet the room looks spanking because of the plastering art..
Is that off houzz?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
No mate it's Gyproc but didn't want to mention them in case I get bantered,lol

I did a house years ago and the guy didn't want any square angles in his house everything had to be curved..everything with a corner all house was 2 coat work aswell looked ace and I got payed f**k all thinking about it had to make my own curved templates etc..was just wen crash happened so accepted it but did it for peanuts really

Seems the tex trim company in USA has done something so I can't copy there pictures on here they have got some brilliant s**t going on these are gyproc India some on there site are just wicked , don't know but think some come as pre made up kits. Some are mind boggling
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

BG must be gonna bring out a new detailing bead the way Vince is banging on about these features :)

BG must be gonna bring out a new detailing bead the way Vince is banging on about these features :)
Just thought I'd start a thread on work I like to see :hola:

But not 100% sure there might be something in the pipeline , I hope so :hola: