A Rival for Scottie 10 bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtf: Scottie already knows I can do 10.5 bags a day

And that's with unifinish not that multi finish crap

On my own no labourer

:sisi:

Stuff 10 bags it's all about 11 :coffe:

Yes. It's a deceptive vid. The room is really narrow and the low and long perspective from the camera makes it look bigger than it is. Nothing special IMO.

Good lad for 2 coating it. I'm estimating it to be between 25 and 30 m2. Straightforward areas. Low ceiling so no need for hop up.

Is that bloke shrinking?!!?? Seems to get skinnier every time someone uploads another vid on here.
Think he needs do few food vids before he dissapears completely although I'm guessing he makes these vids whilst the plasterers are on their lunch so he's not eating enough.
Surprised they not caught him yet .

:wtf: Scottie already knows I can do 10.5 bags a day

And that's with unifinish not that multi finish crap

On my own no labourer

:sisi:

Stuff 10 bags it's all about 11 :coffe:

:endesacuerdo:
11 !
Pfffttt
I'll take your 11 and raise you 1.
Screenshot_2016-02-18-12-00-55-1.png

Your move 13 bags.
And no 2 bags of uni-finish 1 bag of extratime and 8 tetleys teabags don't count.(y)

Is that bloke shrinking?!!?? Seems to get skinnier every time someone uploads another vid on here.
Think he needs do few food vids before he dissapears completely although I'm guessing he makes these vids whilst the plasterers are on their lunch so he's not eating enough.
Surprised they not caught him yet .

He's almost unrecognizable from the lad who started the goldtrowel course all those weeks ago.
(y).

Screenshot_2016-02-28-09-38-20-1.png

Looks like a good set to me...gets it on nice and flat...boarding looks good...easy to one coat when the boarding is spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.