55 years old plasterer 35 years practice and top fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manos

Hi,
i am living and working in Germany as a plasterer but for somme personal reasons would like to move in the UK. I ve got over 35 years of experience in all way of plastering and was working
with a lot of Kind of materials applying with Hands or spray machine.
Could someone Need a clean skilled and hard working guy?

Manos 0049 15737436024

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck finding work, might be an idea to let people know what part of the country you want to work? Or willing to go to any part?

Like I say good luck.

I am willing to go anywere in the UK with a Preference to London area.
Most important to me it,s a good work conditions and a nice work atmosphere.

I am willing to go anywere in the UK with a Preference to London area.
Most important to me it,s a good work conditions and a nice work atmosphere.
Always good start commenting dumb on someones post who could possibly help you, presume you just hit on it by mistake??

Warum kommst du zu England ?? Deutschland ist viel beßer als hier !? Ich verschtehe nicht??
It used to be but not now,i go to Germany every 2 years and it not what it used to be ,not as clean anymore loads of auslanders, you see more BMWS MERCS and AUDIS here than you do there , thats my thoughts Marshy

There were lots of eastern europeans when i was there in the early 90's even worked with some Mongolians , the good days are long gone now!

got a lot of work over here but Prices are down .Tschechai,Bulgarian,Roumanian,Poland gangs working for 3Euro m2 Knauf mpl75 inside, 4 Euro outside cement 2 lays with finish.
Polish gangs etc can't lace us English spreads boots not in same league as us that's why it hasn't kicked off for them over here..once had to reskim a full apartment out that there did in elland Halifax should of seen the finish..

Polish gangs etc can't lace us English spreads boots not in same league as us that's why it hasn't kicked off for them over here..once had to reskim a full apartment out that there did in elland Halifax should of seen the finish..
NO BLA BLA BLA do anyone knows wat plaster work is?

Status
Not open for further replies.