4 day week

Members online

Yep I agree,mines a working dog I use it for ratting and keeping rabbits down,
But the kennel club recognised them now as a pedigree bread.

Sorry thought you meant springer for some reason
Ye was looking at English springer spaniel's aswell..on subject of a 4 day week Vince would never have it he would march down to Westminster demanding government change it bk to 5 days

Ye was looking at English springer spaniel's aswell..on subject of a 4 day week Vince would never have it he would march down to Westminster demanding government change it bk to 5 days
Too right, hey seriously though mate I got a cairn terrier cross and a schnauzer,they both high energy dogs,please bear in mind most dog's like that (including ones you want) need 1hour morning and 1hour evening walks/proper exercise, daily if you can't commit to that then don't consider getting dog imo

Whilst we are on the subject in looking at a cocker spaniel puppy 2mz any1 got 1?
We just got a one of them cockapoo's (cocker spaniel/poodle cross). I bought it from a traveller lad i know and he's a toppa, 17 weeks old and retrieving already will be training him to the gun and he should be working next year. He gets walked approx 2 mile of a morning and same again at night along with our patterdale/border terrier cross. Any dog you get you will only get out of them what you put into them.

Best mate has a Cane Corso, absolutely cracking dog. Had a lab myself had to get her out down tho, haven't been able to bring myself to get another yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavalier shih-tzu cross, 9 months old. Moderate energy levels, doesn't demand walks. 30 mins morning, 30 mins evening. Grown up with labs, retrievers, German shepherd. Worried I wouldn't bond with a small dog...... Love her.

Attachments

• 1477946712989.jpg
    1477946712989.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 224
I spent the summer doing 6hr straight days 8-2 cos of the heat and taking Friday's off when could , find breaks slow you up especially lunch.
Far better to eat on the go and then get away early, get more done and then do as you please and get to see some life.
And here's my sidekick "Lucky"
IMG_3913.PNG

I had a good day watched some docs downloaded sportsmania onto my android box read a bit had a couple of long walks with my bud think i will watch the infiltrator later

the infiltrator that's a great film Gary.
i watched the Accountant earlier Ben Afflecks New one that's worth a look.

Not true,
there recognised now so can enter show rings and even cruffs, but yes there working dogs.

The original was bred by a Parson called Jack Russell.
Over the decades, the breed was diluted by every back street mut.
But there were always a few pure breed Jacks around.
In 1992 the breed was given Kennel Club status & is known as the Parsons Russell Terrier.
Longer legged, shorter snout, straighter backed and more athletic than yer average farmyard Jack Russell.
But KC registered or born in the back of an old Landrover, these feisty little bastards are the best pals you could ever have.

It should be law
I don't think it should be law . I think council people many other sectors should work 6 day week they no nothing about work I'm talking about the pen pushers .they only like to grab money from hard working people like us just to keep them in work .

I spent the summer doing 6hr straight days 8-2 cos of the heat and taking Friday's off when could , find breaks slow you up especially lunch.
Far better to eat on the go and then get away early, get more done and then do as you please and get to see some life.
And here's my sidekick "Lucky"
View attachment 14416
Is lucky a rat terrier mate

Last edited:
Nah, no chance......he would make a film presentation stating the case for a return to the five day week, and post it on the gov website.....

I want one of these, what's the difference between them and normal pigs?

None of the breathing difficulties, although I'm guessing being a cross breed it depends how much of either breed is in them. Brother in law has a pug same age as mine and it has next to no energy compared to rufus. I have three kids age 3 to 13 at home when we got him and is sound with all of them too. Some pugs are grumpy bastards. Mine came from a puppy farm in Burnley, if you ever want a link for it just ask.

10am and sat infront of the telly in my pants...your on to something with 4 day weeks, think I might have a nap in an hour or two(y)

I have got to skim 1 wall at home over the weekend, quite funny I dont mind doing it all day every day but been putting this wall off for months, think it was july when I beaded it up