3 Bed House internal plastering - North Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danv8

Hi, i am posting to see if there is anybody interested in quoting for a job in postcode area IV27 4..
the property is approx 145sqm, though the bathroom and shower room are tiled, hence this will be knocked off. There are 3 double beds, Lounge, dining room, kitchen, hallway, utility and staircase. Full room sizes can be given to finalise a quote. Property is a 1970s built detached, timber frame, with some very dated wallpaper, and some woodchip. Looking for plastering throughout to provide a clean finish for painting /wallpapering . I realise this is quite a brief overview, any questions do ask, looking for job to be done asap
thanks

Hi, i am posting to see if there is anybody interested in quoting for a job in postcode area IV27 4..
the property is approx 145sqm, though the bathroom and shower room are tiled, hence this will be knocked off. There are 3 double beds, Lounge, dining room, kitchen, hallway, utility and staircase. Full room sizes can be given to finalise a quote. Property is a 1970s built detached, timber frame, with some very dated wallpaper, and some woodchip. Looking for plastering throughout to provide a clean finish for painting /wallpapering . I realise this is quite a brief overview, any questions do ask, looking for job to be done asap
thanks
Hi dan ,leave an email address or mobile number for contact

thanks

I'm based out of Caithness, I would be more than happy to give you a quote, you can get me on 07854697580.
Or PM me on here. Thanks,
Jeff.

Thanks to all replies so far, obviously i realise that more info and some pics will be needed for an accurate quote, though are ther any rough indicative prices from anyone local,above, just to gain an idea of the ballpark on costs, as the renovation costs to date have escalloted, hence best check i can stretch the budget, as originally i was going to just patch, though thought this would give a more professional finish!

Thanks to all replies so far, obviously i realise that more info and some pics will be needed for an accurate quote, though are ther any rough indicative prices from anyone local,above, just to gain an idea of the ballpark on costs, as the renovation costs to date have escalloted, hence best check i can stretch the budget, as originally i was going to just patch, though thought this would give a more professional finish!

If anone would give you a ball park on here they are a fool without actually seeing it in person and not just off photo's
and, if your budget is going up and up maybe you should scale back your plans and just get half the house done.

If anone would give you a ball park on here they are a fool without actually seeing it in person and not just off photo's
and, if your budget is going up and up maybe you should scale back your plans and just get half the house done.

Champagne ideas on lemonade money ;)

Have you had any prices locally?

Based on the information you gave I wouldn't be able to give you a idea of costs. Like I said in my other post, feel free to give me a call and we can talk in depth more.

Thanks for the last two constructive replies! I will pop to thehouse today for some photos, nen can try and provide more accurate information. Their is one localish firm who have saif they could come out within a week to quote.

I'll be honest with you Dan, no one is going to post a price on a open forum based off photos, it's not the done thing.
My numbers there if you want it, without speaking to you direct I can't really give you anymore help.
All the best.

Been thinking of taking a picture of my vans engine and emailing mechanic to ask why its making a rattling noise!!! jesus what is it with people since the fukin internet!!!

Its as though know one has any social skills anymore or are just underhand sneaky snakes!!!:RpS_angry:

It sounds like a nice little job if anyone's interested they should pull their finger out and have a look

It sounds like a nice little job if anyone's interested they should pull their finger out and have a look

Nahhhhh......No point in doing that face to face thing....if we wait long enough we can all have a punt on the live cam room to room link!

Status
Not open for further replies.