27 year old wanting new career

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
19th feb im done...i got some shades and a speedscam (only blue im afraid) but we'll be the coolest chaps in notts....my work might be s**t but i'll certainly look the part and thats what counts:numberone:
You might be derbyshire actually....i hope you're not a rams fan......:vomito:

19th feb im done...i got some shades and a speedscam (only blue im afraid) but we'll be the coolest chaps in notts....my work might be s**t but i'll certainly look the part and thats what counts:numberone:

I don't think you will need any of this! Good company to theplasterman and his dog. Singing and swinging days ahead!:bailando:

I don't think you will need any of this! Good company to theplasterman and his dog. Singing and swinging days ahead!:bailando:
I like dogs...tend to be nicer than humans as a general rule.....mines nearly 18 now...a bit senile and only 1 eye but he keeps ticking over.

Top tip lodan......

..ditch the shades:sisi:

felt old today... make a funny noise now when I bend down to tie my shoe laces up...
It's time to get the slip ons out and to look for home by the sea to retire

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.