250m2 coffer ceiling all free hand in lath and lime

stokeplasterer

here are a few pics of our latest project - its a grade one listed house in the north midlands we have used 12,200ft of lath, 48000 stainless steels fixings, 16 tonnes of haired lime backing coat and we will use 2.5 tonne of lime putty its all free hand and we are about 65% complete.

stokeplasterer
midland plastering ltd
07721 60 94 94

Attachments

• 01 12,200ft of laths by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    01 12,200ft of laths by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    762.8 KB · Views: 1,109
  • 02   250m2 coffer ceiling by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    02 250m2 coffer ceiling by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    816.7 KB · Views: 1,049
  • 03 2.8 mile of laths by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    03 2.8 mile of laths by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    502.5 KB · Views: 1,086
  • 05 250m2 traditional ceiling all free hand in lime by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    05 250m2 traditional ceiling all free hand in lime by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    766.9 KB · Views: 918
  • 06 2.5 tonne of lime putty by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    06 2.5 tonne of lime putty by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    882.6 KB · Views: 917
  • 16 tonne of haired lime backing coat by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    16 tonne of haired lime backing coat by midland plastering ltd.JPG
    764 KB · Views: 917
Impressive. You must get a lot of satisfaction from your work. How long is the project and how many are working on it? Should get a couple of videos on YouTube

Probably one of the best set of pics posted up I would love to do something like this :) are you doing the angles free hand or fixing any type of beads?

You reckon you'd get away with uni on that?
Shows off your craftsmanship skills very well that mate. Fair play to you. Credit where it's due!
Tedious I bet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably one of the best set of pics posted up I would love to do something like this :) are you doing the angles free hand or fixing any type of beads?
" ... we will use 2.5 tonne of lime putty its all free hand and we are about 65% complete" :rolleyes:

Flynnyman Hi
What I meant about free hand there will be no staff beads or angle beads
We worked it out that it would take 2 joiners about three weeks to fix the timber staff beads so we formed the angles with the float coat and then skimmed them.
I will post some more pics of finished areas