250m2 coffer ceiling all free hand in lath and lime

here are a few pics of our latest project - its a grade one listed house in the north midlands we have used 12,200ft of lath, 48000 stainless steels fixings, 16 tonnes of haired lime backing coat and we will use 2.5 tonne of lime putty its all free hand and we are about 65% complete.

stokeplasterer
midland plastering ltd
07721 60 94 94

Attachments

Lastlaff

What a job mate - true craftsmanship-beautiful

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
Lime putty all the way? If so , that's the real lime plastering for me!

zombie

Private Member
I don't get it personally

F,uck all that effort overboard & skim the cnut!

Leeroy

Some effort there mate, nice to do something a bit different fair play [emoji106]

Jurek

Private Member
Impressive. You must get a lot of satisfaction from your work. How long is the project and how many are working on it? Should get a couple of videos on YouTube

flynnyman

Probably one of the best set of pics posted up I would love to do something like this :) are you doing the angles free hand or fixing any type of beads?

You reckon you'd get away with uni on that?
Shows off your craftsmanship skills very well that mate. Fair play to you. Credit where it's due!
Tedious I bet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lastlaff

Probably one of the best set of pics posted up I would love to do something like this :) are you doing the angles free hand or fixing any type of beads?
If you open up pic no.5, I think that looks like it's freehand

Dropsalot

Private Member
Lovely.
Get this on college websites........this is what should be taught.
I'm all warm now.......:)

zolco

Private Member
I'm a bit shocked you couldn't work it out yourself :whistle:

Jurek

Private Member
" ... we will use 2.5 tonne of lime putty its all free hand and we are about 65% complete" :rolleyes:

Flynnyman Hi
What I meant about free hand there will be no staff beads or angle beads
We worked it out that it would take 2 joiners about three weeks to fix the timber staff beads so we formed the angles with the float coat and then skimmed them.
I will post some more pics of finished areas

Olican

Bum Fisting Club
Proper job, nice one [emoji121]️[emoji106]

Love CBD