2 wet or 1 stiff ??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
he says its jamming up. thats not water or air related

The issue is when he switches off from the air on the gun. Goes to restart, the machine wont start, this could be air related or water. Due to the time its then taking to notice whats happened etc and resolving it this could cause the jamming of the R/S.

TBH Ivor we get loads of machine's in for repair and before we do anything first thing we look at is the filters, the amount of customers that forget all about it and there such a crucial part of any electric machine, bet you had a little chuckle when you saw the state of it lol

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1449849965.421940.jpg

I use a G5c and the filter is a pain in the arse to check regularly (machine is 20 years old) so I put one of these on, it can go direct to the machine or on my barrel but saves a lot of aggravation

The issue is when he switches off from the air on the gun. Goes to restart, the machine wont start, this could be air related or water. Due to the time its then taking to notice whats happened etc and resolving it this could cause the jamming of the R/S.

Yeah first thing i would establish is whether the machine is jamming (as ivor says it does) every time on start up or new main motor is actually not coming on.
If it was air or water related the motor wouldn't even come on and then i would check water or air system
If it was jamming i would start looking at other things.

Its very difficult to break through the end users "new lingo" regards to a machine problem as often they are transmitting but not receiving, which is why its best to get exact symptom.

Cant have too many filters imo. On the butt is a great idea that when shite will het in as bits land in the butt all day long

Status
Not open for further replies.