2 wet or 1 stiff ??

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but has the issue been solved?

Always assumptions made on the Internet and quite often or not the issue isn't solved or advice isn't relevant. There are always so many factors and often posts can move away from the issue

Ashley will be flying first thing tomorrow once we have spoken to him and I'm confident he knows we will offer that support
so only you know how a machine works ?the likes of us know nothing ?,only trying to help the guy Ryan ffs

so only you know how a machine works ?the likes of us know nothing ?,only trying to help the guy Ryan ffs

Not at all and I haven't said that. But sometimes it's easier to call the guys who will help instantly than have people guessing. I'm confident it's air or water and will speak to him tomorrow

wind your neck in and help the guy then ..mate

People know your constantly trying to get on my back Keith. It's your hidden message in posts which bothers me and I know people are aware

I have said I'm calling him and helping him tomorrow.

Problem will be solved

wind your neck in and help the guy then ..mate

People know your constantly trying to get on my back Keith. It's your hidden message in posts which bothers me and I know people are aware

Problem will be solved

Problem will be solved
grow up Ryan ,just trying to help the guy ,i know what it is like not earning money if i have set up the machine wrong in the early days ,you have his money ,he justs wants to render and earn his

grow up Ryan ,just trying to help the guy ,i know what it is like not earning money if i have set up the machine wrong in the early days ,you have his money ,he justs wants to render and earn his

I know what he wants and I will help him. I know exactly what happens when the machine works and doesn't so don't patronise me Keith.

You can consider this a bite from me yes. I do see all the rubbish that you and your PFT crew constantly do and I don't think it's me who needs to grow up. Quite frankly it's embarrassing and doesn't reflect well on anyone

I know what he wants and I will help him. I know exactly what happens when the machine works and doesn't so don't patronise me Keith.

You can consider this a bite from me yes. I do see all the rubbish that you and your PFT crew constantly do and I don't think it's me who needs to grow up. Quite frankly it's embarrassing and doesn't reflect well on anyone
and this helps the guy ?your second to none !lol

when i got my machine ,Les lord always answered his phone even at 7.30 am !,he never said phone me the next day !,so yes Pft have been good to me and still are ,all about the back up ,any one can sale a machine

and this helps the guy ?your second to none !lol

I'm very confident we are the best at what we do and will stick by that.

I may have read into your post too much and apologise if that's the case. On track record im within my rights

To be honest, you know nothing can be done without hearing what the machine is doing and trying things there and then.

when i got my machine ,Les lord always answered his phone even at 7.30 am !,he never said phone me the next day !,so yes Pft have been good to me and still are ,all about the back up ,any one can sale a machine

He never called us, I said I will call today but it been off ill for a few days and things came up which I couldn't help.

I will answer my phone now to a customer, even Sunday mornings. It's the service we also offer.

I'm very confident we are the best at what we do and will stick by that.

I may have read into your post too much and apologise if that's the case. On track record im within my rights

To be honest, you know nothing can be done without hearing what the machine is doing and trying things there and then.
my track record has always been trying to help out the lads ,be it mono or G4 ,your ego is your worry not mine

me me me ,this is about a guy that wants a bit of help with his machine ,not shocked he came on here now

The guy who is speaking to tomorrow and will be sorted. The thing you constantly over look.

He isn't having any down time with his machine and is also still earning with his machine. It's just a pain as he states!

Iv still been spraying but need to find out what's up sure it's something simple but Im still learning in this machine game

Time and experience is the best form of learning mate. We will help you along every step of the way as well mate.

Speak tomorrow mate

Do the lifts as you go mate ,no one in your area you can work with that has a history of machine work ?
I'm Bristol based and the people I know who used machines are fairly new to it, would be good to see other set ups tho and how they work.

It actually sounds like a simple problem as was pointed out its going to be either air or water pressure but I'd take a guess and say more likely to be air, and could be something quite simple like a partial blockage in the air tube inside the spray gun, this would cause a problem on the air pressure switch as it won't recognise if it has the right air pressure to start up or shut down, so could be down to just a bit of better housekeeping (use your round file to clean air tube)

If he called Ryan's dad Andy, it would of been resolved straight away. Any time I phoned Andy,( when hiring machines)he would answer every time, he would talk you through and sorted within 10 mins. Job done, I find there back up service spot on

If he called Ryan's dad Andy, it would of been resolved straight away. Any time I phoned Andy,( when hiring machines)he would answer every time, he would talk you through and sorted within 10 mins. Job done, I find there back up service spot on
I know this he's opened up the work shop for me at 7.30 am on a Sunday couple months ago top bloke it hasn't stopped me from spraying so never rang him but i lay in bed thinking about it so thought I'd ask what machine do you use ?

When u bought the machine I think you made a mistake with the first letter when researching , should of gone G4 not K4 lol

It actually sounds like a simple problem as was pointed out its going to be either air or water pressure but I'd take a guess and say more likely to be air, and could be something quite simple like a partial blockage in the air tube inside the spray gun, this would cause a problem on the air pressure switch as it won't recognise if it has the right air pressure to start up or shut down, so could be down to just a bit of better housekeeping (use your round file to clean air tube)

he says its jamming up. thats not water or air related

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.