2 Stone heavier plus an aching back

Members online

We ( you ) need a Mr motorvator of the plastering world , chance to shine in lycra Vincey

Tbh when I had time off my fingers started seizing up,like performing a natural grip without me realising,got back to work and pain has gone now I'm actually holding a trowel

I don't mind it some days. But I've changed my way of working. I don't go in to job thinking of making mega bugs. I go in and enjoy the work. And if I loose a day two money on job I'm not bothered anymore as long the bills are paid I'm happy.

Was my first day back on paid work, been off for couple of weeks working at home. Think its going to be a bit of a slog to get back into the swing of things.

my hands f**k*d more than ever

IMG_1961.JPG
IMG_1962.JPG

I don't mind it some days. But I've changed my way of working. I don't go in to job thinking of making mega bugs. I go in and enjoy the work. And if I loose a day two money on job I'm not bothered anymore as long the bills are paid I'm happy.
Old people had saying. Don't worry about money. Money will come to you in time. So if you worry about money all the time you never be rich in a way. I'm fuking still waiting!

Fatties; Get some skipping-ropes, 1 min of skipping = 6 mins of running :)

I use to skip loads when I was a member of the boxing club... use to kill me... also found a lot of ropes were too dam short and they would just skim the top of my head which hurt like hell