2-3 weeks work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianthespread

I am a time served plasterer myself and I need a hand for a few weeks on a job in Coventry. Job starts on Wednesday in an old cottage so it's all rolled angles and have to maintain the character of the building. We will be tacking, sticking a bit of float and set with hardwall then skim it all. Good money for the right person so if interested give me a message with your details and I will get back to you. Cheers Ian

@beddy

As if there are any other speads in Coventry!! :RpS_thumbsup: LOL

(or human life.... pmsl)

I am sure there were some other local to Cov looking a few months ago as well.... (Warwickshire area...?)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Ian, I could give you a hand but itd be mid April at the earliest I can get to you. not very helpful I know. feel free to get in touch if you want a hand on anything else though. where is the job anyway? may pop in to say hello!

Cheers beddy I will send you over the address tomorrow. That will be a bit late for this job but I'm sure there will be others. It would be good if you get a chance to pop in as I'm new to the forum so still trying to work it all out.
Runwithscissors I couldn't tell you what or who is in Coventry I've never been there before, I'm from bedfordshire.

Danny it is mate it's going to be a architects summer house or something like that (I'm sure he's never used a trowel). I will take photos of it before and after and put them up when it's all completed.

I am a time served plasterer myself and I need a hand for a few weeks on a job in Coventry. Job starts on Wednesday in an old cottage so it's all rolled angles and have to maintain the character of the building. We will be tacking, sticking a bit of float and set with hardwall then skim it all. Good money for the right person so if interested give me a message with your details and I will get back to you. Cheers Ian

Alright mate, I'm new to the game but I am keen to help you out to gain more on site experience. Is this position still available?

Hi Marley yes this position is still available if you e-mail me your contact details I will give you a call tomorrow. My e-mail is grayson.plastering@live.com. I'm going to the job for the first time in the morning so I will know exactly what I'm up against. Also how new to plastering are you and how much experience do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.