10 mm or 15mm

Demon

hello lads I've been scratching all my jobs with Rendaid then mesh all over then 10 mm plastic beads stuck on top of the Rendaid
Been using Webber pral m
a lot machine sprayed with ritmo l
But been getting bit of ghosting would anyone give some advise should I use 15 mm instead of 10mm

No been rendering in mono for a long time now
I've used 10 and 15 always two passes and never let the bottom one dry same day rub nice and easy must of just caught my self out but thanks been driving myself mad hate ghosts

There's a few webber maestros on here. I'm surprised you're getting halos with machine applying or do you mean block showing through?

Your mono should be over 15mm to scratch back to 15mm ,does not matter what you go over mate

It was cement thanks lads always used 15 mm for the past 6years bead up first scratch mesh then two passes of top coat
But wholesalers round here all changed to 10mm so now I scratch and mesh first then bead and two passes of top coat just wanted to know what other people use many thanks

It was cement thanks lads always used 15 mm for the past 6years bead up first scratch mesh then two passes of top coat
But wholesalers round here all changed to 10mm so now I scratch and mesh first then bead and two passes of top coat just wanted to know what other people use many thanks
How many m2 do you spray before you drop back on it to second coat mate ,and are you just getting ghosting on the joins ?