10 bags of multi finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here they jusy got reduced to 50 weight when I started old man thought it was a rip off and used to carry 2 as they used to be 100 weight and kept complaining as price never came down he was well pissed off when the EU said they where still to heavy and moved them down to I think 39kg then 25gg

who gives a toss how many bags go on.... as long as i get the $$.. 10 bags a day my arse.. fuk that..

I've seen a plasterer do 20 in a day, mixed up in a wheelie bin 10 bags at a time. Did 2 rooms, rolling gauge, was back home on the couch by 3:30.

I can never understand people who don't stop for a break at all during the day. As said below the wear and tear on our bodies etc I always stop for my sarnies for at least 15 mins but usually 30 and usually away from the work and client in my van.

I can never understand people who don't stop for a break at all during the day. As said below the wear and tear on our bodies etc I always stop for my sarnies for at least 15 mins but usually 30 and usually away from the work and client in my van.
Yep.....time out:RpS_thumbup:

ive seen a plasterer do 10 bags in a wheelie bin but he fell in head first when he was trying to get the last of the multi out of the bottom of the bin and the lid closed on him ,i believe he got thrown out with the rubbish

A was an apprentice when the bags were made smaller wis it summit 2 do with the metric system a can remember every budy moaning cos it wis the same price lol

I did 8 bags of it today and am fuked. Multi is sh1t some of it was going off like fuk. some just siting there. It was the grey skim. On my 3rd set had to sponge it. Mp finish is a lot better plaster IMO.

I did 8 bags of it today and am fuked. Multi is sh1t some of it was going off like fuk. some just siting there. It was the grey skim. On my 3rd set had to sponge it. Mp finish is a lot better plaster IMO.

Not seen grey skim for years clemo:-0

it was down to uk joining European union , maximum working weight for Europeans :rolleyes) shame really ! I was like a tortoise carrying 100 weight bags of browning at 16 yrs of age :RpS_scared:

Bg spray finish?

Ten bags? My bird could do that with a edging trowel. Most Iv done in a day was 15 pal! U should see the size of my right arm, I look like a prolific masturbator

**** that. 10 bags. I enjoy being able to see when driving home. Ten would make my eyes bleed. As for bree though, I can sup more coffee than the clergy has fiddles young boys. I dont always stop and take time for dinner but at the very least I have a sarnie or pie in one hand while doing something else

Does everyone not work there jobs on day rate? Why use ten bags when you.could use six, also it doesn't count if you are floating out with skim ;-) what's the coo with my finish not used it

use 10 bags a day only then i rate u try it sort the boys from the men lol

Once you've finished sorting between the two, maybe learn how to use a full stop and capital letter. Just as useful when sorting between man and boy

Lol...threads nearly 2 years old....he's probably given by now as wrecked his body acting like a t**t.

Yeah I know the remark was childish but the Billy big b*ll***s attitude grates me. Anyone could post claiming to smash 10 bags per gauge.

My advice to any plasterer swinging low as a spread while struggling to write his own name. Maybe its time to complete primary school

Status
Not open for further replies.