£1010.00 ceiling cost

Members online

Ye i would send a labourer by his sen. Why would you want to be running up and down two flights of stairs
Only some stairs, how unfit are you?
Send a labourer to that by himself and he breaks the architrave (should of had new on anyway mind), nackers the top of all the walls and just looks unprofessional unless you have a very good labourer. And I assume he's not on your books so if he fell down those stairs you'd be right in the s**t.

A lot of protection on the actual area , then the entrance to the house and three sets of stairs coming up , a decent amount of debris from a lathing plaster ceiling, needs to be bagged up , brought down stairs , too much on my own , then hoover down etc , first day was a half day , went back to my BTl , second day was nearly all day , insulation, couple of noggings , boarded, skimming, cleaning

Why no labourer.
1 . I aint ripping ceiling down
2 i aint carrying gear up two flights of stairs
3 i aint putting rock wool in
4 i aint sheeting up and cleaning up
5 i aint doing 1 2 3 or 4 to save on a job to make sure i get it
you got a touch of lazyitus these days john

Just pulling ceilings down and cleaning up and carrying s**t up stairs is like
....... a labourers job lol
O yes agree on that I wouldn't waste money to get some one to clean bucket of pink. All depends on the way you work if you skim like a nutter you need a labourer and a wheelchair when your 60

O yes agree on that I wouldn't waste money to get some one to clean bucket of pink. All depends on the way you work if you skim like a nutter you need a labourer and a wheelchair when your 60
I.d dont skim like a nutter but try.to price a labourer on wvery job.

I.d dont skim like a nutter but try.to price a labourer on wvery job.
OK if you got a good one. So much hassle keeping someone whith sik pay pension and so on list is endless. But if the work ther and he's a good one he's worth every penny. But my self just get a donkey when I need one

OK if you got a good one. So much hassle keeping someone whith sik pay pension and so on list is endless. But if the work ther and he's a good one he's worth every penny. But my self just get a donkey when I need one
What i meant . Just try to get one one every job

Pulled down existing, denailed, cleared rubbish , returned after sparks , fitted two noggings , 100 mm rock wool , boarded with normal 12.5mm , bonding around edges , skimmed , cleaned up , hoovered down stairs etc , left protective cover for painter , good price or not , around 10 m squared
I would have done lot for £150.disgracefull behaviour that.