Woman needs the truth!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

lowry, sandbanks poole, is that near Christchurch in poole if so I have an auntie lives there, its this whole hawk/trowel thing that concerns me, not to mention the argument over the parking space , its been so long now you have got to move on forget this dispute with your neighbour, the answer by the way as any right minded sensible spread will tell you is a HANDBOOOOARD, and as for this ooker /potty mouth thing , methinks you cant speak proper England, could be wrong but I am picking up vibes that you are a tad upset , calm down dear calm down,and whos this mike that you keep going on about , mike this mike that, concentrate on your bathroom dear, and finally bitter lemons /champagne whats this to do with your bathroom, hopefully our advice and expertise will help you and also comfort you in your breakup from mike, all the best hector,

Hi @Lowry1234. Im rob. I cover micro cement, polished plaster and most things covering these areas. Where are you located. Im in Manchester but cover most of uk. What exactly is it you want. Most micro cement can look quite matt but I now have a product which brings out the shine whilst keeping the water resistant properties. Please feel free to give me a call or just reply here if you need some more detail. By the way I do require a cup of tea just for taking a look.

Cheers for the pointers @SpankySouthport and @Marshy

Last edited by a moderator:
lowry, sandbanks poole, is that near Christchurch in poole if so I have an auntie lives there, its this whole hawk/trowel thing that concerns me, not to mention the argument over the parking space , its been so long now you have got to move on forget this dispute with your neighbour, the answer by the way as any right minded sensible spread will tell you is a HANDBOOOOARD, and as for this ooker /potty mouth thing , methinks you cant speak proper England, could be wrong but I am picking up vibes that you are a tad upset , calm down dear calm down,and whos this mike that you keep going on about , mike this mike that, concentrate on your bathroom dear, and finally bitter lemons /champagne whats this to do with your bathroom, hopefully our advice and expertise will help you and also comfort you in your breakup from mike, all the best hector,
I really don't have anything to say to your war and peace "dear" Lecture.... Just for the record I speak perfect English...not England.. geography Christchurch is near the New Forest Sandbanks try Google. Thanks so much for putting time and effort into writing to me your such a Dear!

Hi @Lowry1234. Im rob. I cover micro cement, polished plaster and most things covering these areas. Where are you located. Im in Manchester but cover most of uk. What exactly is it you want. Most micro cement can look quite matt but I now have a product which brings out the shine whilst keeping the water resistant properties. Please feel free to give me a call or just reply here if you need some more detail. By the way I do require a cup of tea just for taking a look.

Cheers for the pointers @SpankySouthport and @Marshy

thanks for your help I'm in a Sandbanks Poole Dorset...I will call you and thanks for your guidance. Best regards

I really don't have anything to say to your war and peace "dear" Lecture.... Just for the record I speak perfect English...not England.. geography Christchurch is near the New Forest Sandbanks try Google. Thanks so much for putting time and effort into writing to me your such a Dear!

don't mention It lowry glad to have been of some help, but this breakup with mike, painfully obvious you are still upset with it, but you have got to move on, put it behind you move on with your life,hope your bathroom goes well, if not we are only a click away, and thanks for the sincere thanks you sent, nice to know my advice is appreciated

don't mention It lowry glad to have been of some help, but this breakup with mike, painfully obvious you are still upset with it, but you have got to move on, put it behind you move on with your life,hope your bathroom goes well, if not we are only a click away, and thanks for the sincere thanks you sent, nice to know my advice is appreciated
MIKE....he was my bitch ...G** as they come.. Bless him..life goes on Hector ol man as you well know.....plenty more Mike's in the world....I do my best for special care needs in the community.....

Just a little thanks to all who joined in the banter and the serious advice guidance...Im on the right track just need to count my penny jar....what great guys you are. May update with photos depending on the finish look!

No...trust me. The plaster run out of plaster then another plasterer topped over it,...now you can see I get myself in a pickle!

Hopefully you can see now why I think microcement the walls and the awful shower tiles on the floor gotta be the answer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 268
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 283
image.jpg This is my little dream.....so if anybody wants a holiday in Bournemouth by the Beach..great food...good laugh. Wifi...I'm your girl!!

Whey hey...the bank holiday plaster arrived to quote...told me he hasn't done venetian for a long time and why do I want microcement...it's so out dated.and it's rubbish said I should tile the area....see how this site has helped me to be confident and tell him No a Thanks...then he said he had a friend.....no way!!!! Strange how he advertise that he does venetian...but then said he's not done it for years! ....I'm learning

Have you not asked the lads in the Venetian / polished plaster section?? I know @RobJack is doing an open day up north at the end of the month but I think he may know somebody more local to you who could help?? :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you not asked the lads in the Venetian / polished plaster section?? I know @RobJack is doing an open day up north at the end of the month but I think he may know somebody more local to you who could help?? :RpS_thumbup:
I will ask him...I've decided on Microcement....so I need an expert in this area...I'm sure somebody will help me...unless I get a sandwich board and standing outside a plasters shop.....flipping Eck didn't think it would be this tough...I should do a course myself...but I couldn't lift a bucket of plaster!

Give me a call tomorrow and at the very least I can tell you what you need and how to go about getting it. As for micro being out dated that couldnt be farther from the truth. A lot of new builds I work on have micro in the wetrooms and is very fashionable to have. There are some nice tiles on the market but you can get micro cement to match tiles and be one continuous surface. Tiles are tiles. They will always need grouting and in heavy water areas will need more aftercare. In some cases the grout needs an overhaul once a year. Micro will last miles longer with the right sealer and although I do an after care service where I will come back and reseal every 12-24 months it generally doesnt need it in my opinion but gives the client more peace of mind

See ask for help on here and you get it eventually :RpS_thumbup: err help that is lol :RpS_laugh:

well there you are lowry, at long last a sensible helpful post from robjack, now all you need is to get back together with mike, keep us posted on this as we like a romantic story and a happy ending, get a proper mini instead of the small mini you say you have, go round to your neighbour and offer sincere apologies for your behaviour, and explain that you have been under extreme emotional pressure , what with the big split from mike , and the bathroom , I am sure he will understand, do all this and karma will be restored

well there you are lowry, at long last a sensible helpful post from robjack, now all you need is to get back together with mike, keep us posted on this as we like a romantic story and a happy ending, get a proper mini instead of the small mini you say you have, go round to your neighbour and offer sincere apologies for your behaviour, and explain that you have been under extreme emotional pressure , what with the big split from mike , and the bathroom , I am sure he will understand, do all this and karma will be restored

Is that my first sensible post on here

My best new friend I have your number...never liked tiles and never will....my bathroom is going look fab...even on my budget....I've read so much about plaster...that I now know Naf all about it...the guy who came to quote was in my home last than 4 mins...when he told me microcement is outdated...what he really meant he wanted a cheap skim coat and who he turns up with his friend...who looks like Andy Pandy on Crack..it send a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.